No Preds this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Preds this week

Massive computer problems, aplogoies to all.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

It's okay, good work so far this season *COUGH-SLACKER-COUGH*

joooooke.
    Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

I'm hanging by a thread here, Nicky. Now I don't know who's going to win this weekend.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
        I'm hanging by a thread here, Nicky. Now I don't know who's going to win this weekend.
        hahahahah :up:
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          Massive computer problems, aplogoies to all.
          FFS... I won't be able to sleep tonight....::starts to twitch::

WHY? MUST READ NICK'S PREDS...DONT DO THIS TO ME..... aqhjfhaqgfq,jgfakdf,hjg <3
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

THIS JUST IN - the good teams will win!

Oh, and i already saw slashed didn'tshow because they dissolve, thats awesome. WHOS GOING TO BE THE NOT PLAYER OF THE WEEK? Some guy has already gone 1-10!

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

nick, my squad lives to give you the NOT players of the week. last week brit squad, this week, kane
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

dude, vihta has over a 2:1 ratio in lj and ld.

Comment

Working...
                X