Who has been practicing for TWLB Semi-Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been practicing for TWLB Semi-Finals

Shoutouts to Pandora's starters for having double the amount of games played as Fire and Plade combined!

Good luck to everyone on Sunday!
    top 100 basers list

I have been practicing
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

How has spezza played more than me?

Comment

Hell yeah, we’re truly the superior nerds. Suck it.
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Interesting, this from last how many weeks? pretty sure bacon has played a ton of games, so no idea how accurate this is... trasher think more than 2 as well. twd website is terrible at getting amount of games played correctly for twdb...
          Nevertheless Pandora def most active with Gun.

Comment

I wish there were games available in my timezone. Huge disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              I wish there were games available in my timezone. Huge disadvantage.
              If you are not willing to quit your job and play bds 2-6am you don't deserve the title

Comment

Can't tell if this is an attempt to slander Pandora or not. Are you saying them practicing is good or bad?
                Last edited by Pressure; 06-12-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                  Interesting, this from last how many weeks? pretty sure bacon has played a ton of games, so no idea how accurate this is... trasher think more than 2 as well. twd website is terrible at getting amount of games played correctly for twdb...
                  You have to go to each player's individual statistics page to see how many games they actually played. I believe the ladder only shows stats for each player's most played ship.

Comment

Ease... I’ve practiced twice as much as you. Shape up :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                      TWD reset a week ago.

Comment

Yay Panda-Nerds!
                        Gutted that Ronzer is a bigger nerd than me though
                        MRW

Comment

BD-overall stats are bugged, nobody ever fixes bugs with TWD website I have offered to give it a try...

I have 10 spider games, 7 shark games, 4 terr, somehow that totals up to 10 overall. It seems to only include spider games if you play multiple ships. Claushouse got numbers wrong again, I make the assumption he was not aware of this bug though, so not his fault if so.
                          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                          (10 seconds later)
                          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                            BD-overall stats are bugged, nobody ever fixes bugs with TWD website I have offered to give it a try...

I have 10 spider games, 7 shark games, 4 terr, somehow that totals up to 10 overall. It seems to only include spider games if you play multiple ships. Claushouse got numbers wrong again, I make the assumption he was not aware of this bug though, so not his fault if so.
                            So what you're saying is that there is still hope for Mark to "out-play" the evil Renzi? As long as hes had 2+ games as anything but (presumably) shark?

Comment

I know stats are wrong in twdb, if you played any shark games this somehow overrules any spid/terr games. So play 1 shark game and 20 spid, 5 terr, and overall will show u at 1 game played...
                              Dunno if this is the only bug or if this also happens when u just terr and spid

Comment

Working...
                              X