X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    I never called for dreamwin's ban
    Fire would have won the game had the cheat not occurred. So we want Plade to forfeit for cheating. Any Player found to be guilty of cheating to alter game play during a TWL match will result in up to a Class 3 Player Offense and Class 1B Team Offense as per rules. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...DFH0WI6w/edit#
    Yes you did?

I get you're unhappy with how I ran the league, if you would like to get involved in leagues you should join staff. this is a player run game and no one is perfect. I also highly disagree with your statement that I "decided the fate of anything involving my team", besides my actual play in said games.
    There seems to be a lot of controversy involving calls made involving your teams in DT and TWL. This is what I am unhappy about and I am sure a big part of the community is as well. This is one of the reasons people have problems with Thunder and now you have tainted your LD win this season even though I have no doubt that Fire deserved the medal. I might not sound like it but as a player I appreciate that you dedicate your time to running events, but you should not have any part of making calls involving your own team.

I would re-join staff but Henry has stated that I am "too much of a comedian" to be staff. If I knew Warbirds and Javelins better I would offer to run or at least assist in running DT when I have time available.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I never called for dreamwin's ban..... i merely said we would have won the round had he not fired from an invisible jav which is why we appealed the game. the thing that you don't understand is that forums are filled with trolls who dislike me/"thunder", and they get very vocal when they see a chance to pounce on a situation. it's not an actual representation of the active community. a lot of plade members showed 0 competitive integrity in that appeal, but a lot of them did reach out to me and we talked. everyone knows that invisible jav was a total crock of shit and not part of this game.

I get you're unhappy with how I ran the league, if you would like to get involved in leagues you should join staff. this is a player run game and no one is perfect. I also highly disagree with your statement that I "decided the fate of anything involving my team", besides my actual play in said games.
      nipple, this is your chance for greatness! lets see what ur made of, ohh, and happy fathers day everyone!
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

That WAS pretty bad interference, zid. Definitely unmalicious mod abuse given the facts of what transpired, lol. It was more like a really dumb-blonde moment. Luckily he got called out for it pretty quickly ONCE THE RULES WERE ACTUALLY READ by other mods.

It shouldn't have happened, but a complete reset was immediately given, and unfortunately there isn't much else you can do after something like that. Call it a distraction or w/e but Fire ended up winning fairly in the end.

Congrats Fire and Gun squidrins for your TWL victories.
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Rule 34b section iii paragragh 12 states: if zidane is the twl op and his squad looks like it might lose, all games will be appealed and replayed until zid's squad wins

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

testing new sig
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

testing sig
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment