TWL Season 24 Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 24 Squads

List of interested squads participating in each TWL league. TWL participants are encouraged to begin preparing & forming their squads now. Reach out to myself or vys if your squad plans to participate in TWL. Squad qualifications will be validated during the qualification period (Jan 18th - Feb 24th) as defined in the TWL 24 (RIP Kobe) forum announcement.

Interested Squad - Qualified Squad - Invited Squad - Accepted Squad

TWLD
    1. Rapid
    2. Cuphead
    3. Accuracy
    4. Strike
    5. Silence
    6. Juice
    7. Pandora
    8. Lululemon
    9. Divine
    10. Rocket
    11. Wolf

TWLJ
    1. Rapid
    2. Lululemon
    3. Accuracy
    4. Strike
    5. Silence
    6. Juice
    7. Cuphead
    8. Pandora

TWLB
    1. Rapid
    2. Strike
    3. Juice
    4. Accuracy
    5. Silence
    6. Pandora
    7. Cuphead
    8. Lululemon
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-25-2021, 01:08 AM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

So im just curious, but how are Rapid and Wreck already qualified when the qualification games don't even start for another week? I'm sure they will qualify, but what makes them auto-ins? Am I missing something?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      So im just curious, but how are Rapid and Wreck already qualified when the qualification games don't even start for another week? I'm sure they will qualify, but what makes them auto-ins? Am I missing something?
      Yo! Fair question. No, they haven't qualified yet. This is just the list of interested squads. Qualifications will be validated once the qualification period opens (says this in the post).

Will change the wording so there's less confusion. Thanks for the feedback
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

Yo! Fair question. No, they haven't qualified yet. This is just the list of interested squads. Qualifications will be validated once the qualification period opens (says this in the post).

Will change the wording so there's less confusion. Thanks for the feedback
        Thanks for the response!
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i'll slap you kids with res limits
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

add juice to this list, tyvm
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

REMINDER -TWL Squad Qualifications open today. The qualification period will end Wednesday 24th (RIP Kobe).

Squad captains can post here, or direct message myself or vys to sign their squads up for TWL qualification evaluation. Squads who meet the qualifying match requirements will be tracked here

Eligible qualifying TWD squad matches will be confirmed for each league by vys and I.

Good luck to all captains and players... TWL is BACK!
              Last edited by Dwopple; 01-18-2021, 12:45 PM.
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              WillBy> ^^

Comment

Guess I will sign up Paladen for TWLD and TWLJ
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Guess I will sign up Paladen for TWLD and TWLJ
                  On a side note, just confirm 100% before you signup Paladen.
                  Last TWL you guys forfeit alot of games and it really sucked.
                  TWLD 2016 Champion
                  TWDTD champion x 3
                  Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Signup Dynasty for ALL divisions please & ty. (We've already qualified in every division..)

Also, 2nd what Iron said about Paladen. I don't want to see any teams forfeit this season!

Comment

Agreed but that takes us back to setting a bar for qualification whether that's on twd rating, w:l, or whatever; and then that's muddied by borrowing.

It's pretty easy to look at the basing squad rosters and see that half of them are pure trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        Agreed but that takes us back to setting a bar for qualification whether that's on twd rating, w:l, or whatever; and then that's muddied by borrowing.

It's pretty easy to look at the basing squad rosters and see that half of them are pure trash.
                        If you don't want TWLB to happen, then just say so. Otherwise, what do you care what squads are good or not? Are you against more people playing base?
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

If you don't want TWLB to happen, then just say so. Otherwise, what do you care what squads are good or not? Are you against more people playing base?
                          The league has been elitist since I stopped playing back in 07. We all want competition yea I get it, but no one wants to introduce new players or new squads or play with them.

Then these same people complain as to why only 2 squads are capable of competing for a title every year.
                          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

It's just that what ends up happening is those players get repeatedly shit on. I think that does more harm than good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                              It's just that what ends up happening is those players get repeatedly shit on. I think that does more harm than good.
                              Yeah, that’s true; but if players were willing to mix and match outside of a force scenario ( Draft League), it would be the opposite of diminishing returns and would be more in relation to compounding interest.

Juice

Comment

Working...
                              X