Sk8 is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sk8 is out

Pallies and blood pushed us out of TWLD with a 50-49 win.. Blood being last man standing vs 2 of ours and still won.. Great game, close as hell..

Syndicate just gave us a bad whooping

Well, thanks for us this season and watch us win next.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Good run Sk8! Cya in season 8!
    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
    1: cundor> dude
    1: cundor> i already told my parents
    1: Desperate> LOL
    1: Cremation> HAHA
    1: bram> :)
    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Yah good run, sucks losin to blood, shoulda went to rnd 3
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Good season sk8
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

gr8 job sk8, can always count on yall to be a good competitor for next season - see yaz then and during twd
          Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

yo- another fine season sk8, great game today, close as can be- see you guys next season, respect.
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I just hope Pallies will take it all the way instead of us now :/

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Ya another "sk8 season" so to say Great competators, nice guys about it all and usualy always in playoffs. Always how u guys end, but who says thats bad?
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Ya another "sk8 season" so to say Great competators, nice guys about it all and usualy always in playoffs. Always how u guys end, but who says thats bad?
                  Next season we will own though.. I've been practicing pushting the "ctrl" button.. .. Sk8 for twld champs season 8.. no doubt $$

Pred
                  Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                  Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

i think this was the best season for sk8 so far, keep up the good shit and come back with a vengeance next season
                    jee

Comment

If i was still in sk8, they'd not have even been top 20 in anything. Way to stick it to the chumps to make the playoffs sk8.. good luck next season.
                      I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                        Next season we will own though.. I've been practicing pushting the "ctrl" button.. .. Sk8 for twld champs season 8.. no doubt $$

Pred
                        Well ya i'd expect sk8 to be a playoff type squad in LJ/LD again. If they keep most of there top players now, stay active, and maybe make a few pickups. If ease goes inactive/quits then you'll be hurting in both. If a few of ur guys quit/leave it could hurt u guys alot, but i doubt it.

Jus curious, but wtf abyss left!!!!!!!
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

If they keep most of there top players now, stay active, and maybe make a few pickups.
                          i was really wanting to see the end of this sentence, but then you put a period.

Comment

Yeah blood.. We're comming back to kick your ass in TWLD.. So you better start praccing 24/7 to keep yourself from getting owned $..

And yeah, abyss left.. He only stayed with us for 5 years, he's such a squadhopper.

Seriously tho, there is not a person who sk8 that doesn't wish Abyss all the best and we hope he does well with his new squad. We love you abyss :up:

We're gonna focus more on praccing the players we already have to get some massive amounts of rust and suckyness off.

Comment

I wasnt implying he was a squadhopper or that u guys hate him lol i was just curious to the reason he left after 5 years.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X