Thats what 1 week will do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats what 1 week will do.

I hadn't played ss since last week somtime and I come online and was surprised by how many new squads have already popped up. Place your bets now on which squads will actually survive (then someone drag this thread up and say "i told you so"
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

I have my money on 1, and that would be code's new squad.

Comment

I actualy say a bunch of them will.

Ultra- lead by abyss and mulk, 2 of the old sk8 captains. So they know how to run a squad and keep it alive.

Dice-Cape says he's gonna keep it alive and stick with it. So far im impressed with the things he's doin and i think we'lll stay alive.

Venom- Like gash says i think that'll stay alive too. Code has to stay active as well as there members like jack and such and it should be no problem for them to be in 2...3? leagues.

Rushed- This one is iffy. I mean lofty ran solstice b4 and kept that alive even tho it wasnt to good. THis squad is better, and has some good pilots on it. Not sure what to say here.

Halosik- Esc/Stripes squad. So far there roster isnt to impressive, but stripes told me they are determined to keep it alive. The question is will he get the players.

Hardcore- Spawn's squad. Already looks dead or dying to me. They are inactive and arent that good. I'd put money thes guys die 1st.

Victory- Also not realy to good or active. They got a few good pilots like Cross and such, but nothing to great. I'd expect them to die too..for a 2nd..3rd time?

I think they all got the ability to stay alive, its a matter if there is enough players to go around and which captain has the most strings he can pull. SO far i think cape/code are doin the best.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Atleast victory value and softcore (hardcore) will die :/
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ya those would be the 3 that i could almost bet money on dying some point b4 or during TWL. Value u can never tell. 1 time they aer strong and active/doin well, then 2 days later everyone leaves. Victory has destroy as a captain so that explains that. And Hardcore seems to inactive.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

lol dest as cap, good one cig

i wud say... only stripes and esca's squad/abyss and mulk's squad will stay alive - if not, no others will stay alive either.
            Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

i think Venom,Ultra,Rusher,Dice and Halosik will keep it up
              Finally unbanned!

Comment

Venom, Rusher, and Ultra look like they will be sticking around, at least as long as Season 8. Good luck to all the new squads popping up.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Uh wasn't this thread much longer yesterday or was/am I too drunk?
                  last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
                    i think Venom,Ultra,Rusher,Dice and Halosik will keep it up
                    Yep, they are the ones i'd say will stay alive too. Or atleast thats limiting it down a little bit.

CC- $$

Mulk - i thought so too LOL Guess not tho.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                      Uh wasn't this thread much longer yesterday or was/am I too drunk?
                      Nah you're probably talking about the thread "Now that it's over..."

well.. I think Venom and Dice (and maybe Ultra) will be around in Season 8, but I'm not really sure about the other new squads.. they seem to have problems with who their pickups
                      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        I actualy say a bunch of them will.

Ultra- lead by abyss and mulk, 2 of the old sk8 captains. So they know how to run a squad and keep it alive.

Dice-Cape says he's gonna keep it alive and stick with it. So far im impressed with the things he's doin and i think we'lll stay alive.

Venom- Like gash says i think that'll stay alive too. Code has to stay active as well as there members like jack and such and it should be no problem for them to be in 2...3? leagues.

Rushed- This one is iffy. I mean lofty ran solstice b4 and kept that alive even tho it wasnt to good. THis squad is better, and has some good pilots on it. Not sure what to say here.

Halosik- Esc/Stripes squad. So far there roster isnt to impressive, but stripes told me they are determined to keep it alive. The question is will he get the players.

Hardcore- Spawn's squad. Already looks dead or dying to me. They are inactive and arent that good. I'd put money thes guys die 1st.

Victory- Also not realy to good or active. They got a few good pilots like Cross and such, but nothing to great. I'd expect them to die too..for a 2nd..3rd time?

I think they all got the ability to stay alive, its a matter if there is enough players to go around and which captain has the most strings he can pull. SO far i think cape/code are doin the best.
                        I haven't even heard of any of those =/
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

that's because you dont know there's other arenas than ?go base
                          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                          Server> dont worry mirror
                          Server> shark fits your tits
                          Peace <ZH>> shut up
                          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                          1:Hercules> im level 90
                          1:Hercules> in 9d
                          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

what you think abotu ninji? owned by niala. and Swiper its active thats for sure :P and currently #5 last time i checked..
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017
                            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I wouldn't count on it staying alive.
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment