Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before we were so RUDELY interupted (A Pallies Production)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke
    wow since wen did Ruby become so cocky? lol
    hehe.. I'll take that, but I'm just joking around, it's all in good fun.. I'm never that serious <3 Luke
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

haha

now at least I know what the nerds do while I do drugs =x
      The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
        haha

STFU GLUE SNIFFER SIGH

Comment

OMFG AHAHAAHAHAHAAHA HAHAAAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAAH AHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH ROTFL
          Thats just to funny. Because of the following....Divine has that much time... 2. his comedic sense of throwing babypowder around is moronic....and WTF is that w/ the glasses on the "30 mins later" pic..

Ahahahah GG Divine,thats funny...wha song was that, that rap one....wasint to shabby..
          [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

hilarious
            The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

haha

Satan is going to eat you while you sleep.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

nice avatar LiL lol

Comment

Satan is SOOO HOT!
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Fox-hunter
                    nice avatar LiL lol
                    Yeah what is that? Canadian ecstasy?
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

wher have u been luke? ruby became a dick when light formed and he joined...just like most all there members.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        wher have u been luke? ruby became a dick when light formed and he joined...just like most all there members.
                        None of Light's members are dicks, I never have been a dick, and I when I joined Light I never became a "dick". I am only a dick when I am first being "dicked". I hope you can decipher this. Where has Luke been? Luke knows me, and you obviously don't. Kudos to all my friends in TW Get a sense of humor, thanks. Wait I take that back, Destroy is the only "dick" in Light, but that's because it's in his personality, and for that, he is the funniest person in TW, because everyone takes it seriously, and that's even funnier Oh... you people should be on our chat for just 1 day.. rofl... GG.. One more thing, are you saying if you join an Elite squad that automatically makes you a dick? Wow, grow up.
                        Last edited by Ruby; 07-01-2002, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

Yeah what is that? Canadian ecstasy?
                          R O F L

Comment

Originally posted by LiL
                            OMFG AHAHAAHAHAHAAHA HAHAAAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAAH AHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH ROTFL
                            Thats just to funny. Because of the following....Divine has that much time...
                            Ahahahah GG Divine,thats funny...wha song was that, that rap one....wasint to shabby..
                            1. I spent very little time on it, conc did all the actual work, I just dicked around in front of the camera, (that was not baby powder, it was raw chinese black tar heroin) and picked out music and stuff.

2. I think you're talking about the Non Phixion song. The album "The future is now" is pretty good, you might want to check it out.
                            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

haha

I tell you what they don't do- they don't pretend someone died and then get sanctimonious about it when people bust them out on being a lying fuck.

P.S.- pass that shit destroy... can't you smoke without getting all that slobber on the paper?

Last edited by Divine Rides; 07-01-2002, 05:06 PM.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Fox-hunter
                                nice avatar LiL lol
                                kiittää sinä
                                [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X