Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before we were so RUDELY interupted (A Pallies Production)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

Yeah what is that? Canadian ecstasy?

If you want it to be...
    [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Geeze, why couldn't you have played that before the Pallies NS match. I can honestly say I will never worry about Divine Rides in a match again. I mean wow, you looked sooo.... impotent.

Sorry.

Edit: Oh, and Ruby is an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides

1. I spent very little time on it, conc did all the actual work, I just dicked around in front of the camera, (that was not baby powder, it was raw chinese black tar heroin) and picked out music and stuff.

2. I think you're talking about the Non Phixion song. The album "The future is now" is pretty good, you might want to check it out.
        Ty cutie.
        [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

None of Light's members are dicks, I never have been a dick, and I when I joined Light I never became a "dick". I am only a dick when I am first being "dicked". I hope you can decipher this. Where has Luke been? Luke knows me, and you obviously don't. Kudos to all my friends in TW Get a sense of humor, thanks. Wait I take that back, Destroy is the only "dick" in Light, but that's because it's in his personality, and for that, he is the funniest person in TW, because everyone takes it seriously, and that's even funnier Oh... you people should be on our chat for just 1 day.. rofl... GG.. One more thing, are you saying if you join an Elite squad that automatically makes you a dick? Wow, grow up.
          Notice the amount of references to the word "dick"?

I think someone has a secret.

Comment

hahahaha
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

note rubz we (me + u) used to be pretty good buds back in the day when u ran seek and i joined...and u were on one of del's squads..we were good buds...and i dont assume bc someone joins an "elite" squad they are dicks...fbz is just alright not a dick, i can even stand destroy bc he was always a dick..u werent when i 1st met u, either was mitch who now is...lots of ur players are now dicks that once wernt...but hey like u sed its only a game and enjoy it how u wish i guess even if it comes by being a dick to everyoen else other then "ur" ppl...hey go for it
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Good Stuff!
                To be continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

Notice the amount of references to the word "dick"?

I think someone has a secret.
                  I like that word.... it gives me an erection :eek:
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

rofl first time i saw that shit!! that was pretty funny, i sorta got lost during the fuckin baby powder thing. and the girl on the floor, and the doing it in the dark LOL ok that was entertaining, gg to mitch on that too rofl, he fucking said your name HAHAH!!
                    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                    !

Comment

u know what other group of people were dicks?....the nazis..........(awkward silence thread ends here)

Comment

*cough*

Comment

Cig ~

They're fans, they're all fans.

Comment

adobe should burn conc's boddy for the misuse of premier.
                            ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by yung
                              adobe should burn conc's boddy for the misuse of premier.
                              Hey now... no one's saying that Noah Webster should rise from his grave and burn your family's home for your misuse of the English language.
                              Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 07-08-2002, 12:43 AM.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Attacking spelling and grammar is a trait of the argumentatively impaired.
                                ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Working...
                                X