No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Which newb is going to totally dominate this season? Tys, and Mega made some good showings this season...whose going to make an impact this season? (Yeah, I know, it's a repeat thread of that...new upcoming talents thread some time ago :P)

maybe just a little too early to discuss the "rookie of the year"-award for next season already, the next season shouldn't start before january (at best). =/
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Perhaps, at least it gives squads a chance to recruit any new talent they find around here.

TWL WINTER SEASON GOD DAMNIT

Comment

Should start at 8th of January if we`re lucky

and rookie of the year is going to be some alieased vet :up:
        FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Thats a possability zyclon, but ppl usualy figure out who they are in a few weeks anyway. My guess is you'll have another decent player come out of no where and win rookie of year bc no one knew him. They dont need to put up HUGE numbers to be considered rookie of the year, and u cant reallly think of any off the top of ur head anyway. Not like last season where B.Rabbit was considered a newcomer with skill, or Displaced. We dont hvae those types of players rite now. We cant even tell who is gona make TWL in any league rite now. I mean u got squads like Elapsed whos #4 (twjd) and best opponent was Sk8 who they lost, or squads like Boz/Wildfire/Quicksand who are all in qualifying spots for TWLJ. Its WAY to early to tell.
          Last edited by Cig Smoke; 09-22-2004, 10:01 AM.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

<--
            Code:
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
            1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
            1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
            1:lnx> kk
            1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Colonel again?

Comment

Originally posted by Zyclon
                and rookie of the year is going to be some alieased vet :up:
                rofl. "It's funny, because it's true." ~Homer Simpson

Believe it or not, each season, the winning squads are actually all the same people, with different screennames. Its a conspiracy.
                DELETED

Comment

Dzar

Comment

Vykromond

it's a fact
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                      Vykromond

it's a fact
                      besides, who can really tell the difference between fact and fiction these days..

Comment

All I know is that Grapevine will surprise in base. With pan and paul, the awesome laggers of grapelaggia, they will go far. They have excellent teamwork.

EDIT: I forgot Mega Lag in wb.
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh jesus, someone has already spread the rumor that we lag... shit man, can't a decent shark team get away with being decent before they're accused of lagging? Pan and I hold a constant 20-50 ms with 0.1% ploss, let us be :P

Anyways, as long as Jax doesn't play high, we play a good game... but that's just the thing... jax is our only terr, no backups :P The 'great plan' of Rand's is that he feels he can put anyone on the squad in spider and they'll be awesome. I guess this plan will either be our downfall or the means of accomplishment this season.. I can't wait to see :/

Spastic has whiped our asses time and time again, they probably have the best teaming spiders I've seen thus far this off-season (I know, I know, the pre-season is still young), coupled with the fact that they're incredibly aggressive defending and attacking the cram, Spastic is going to be the big contender this season.

It's still early in the off-season, there are more than 3 more months to prepare, but it's plenty of time to get a great basing lineup together for any squads. Of course I might sound like a fool predicting, but I'm just judging on what I've seen, not what I think I MIGHT see

Looks like yet another exciting season, I'm still confused on how competetive it's going to be however, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Unfortunately ... the teams doin well early on in TWD usually suck once TWL starts (esp since it's so far away). Moral of the story is ... suck at TWD.

Comment

I think everyone knows I will dominate this TWL as ROTY.

Comment

Working...
                              X