Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a rookie!

Subbed in on a pre-season game at the end for 1-1, and my one Round of TWL was the playoff game Vs Diso, I got 9-6 but it was declared void because most other games were declared void and "it was only fair." lol!!!

Still a TWL newbie.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Too early to say, but going up aganist spas lately they seem to be forming the spastic two seasons ago. Lately a lot of squads are doing the inactive thing so I mean this thread is pointless until a month before TWL starts. Right now we should be talking about BWC imo.

Comment

Somehow some people left inc or something, so I heard... I suppose 1 starter left or something.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I agree. Spastic's roster looks unstoppable. They will win TWLB imo right now.
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
            Unfortunately ... the teams doin well early on in TWD usually suck once TWL starts (esp since it's so far away). Moral of the story is ... suck at TWD.
            couldnt have said it better myself..
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              Oh jesus, someone has already spread the rumor that we lag... shit man, can't a decent shark team get away with being decent before they're accused of lagging? Pan and I hold a constant 20-50 ms with 0.1% ploss, let us be :P

Anyways, as long as Jax doesn't play high, we play a good game... but that's just the thing... jax is our only terr, no backups :P The 'great plan' of Rand's is that he feels he can put anyone on the squad in spider and they'll be awesome. I guess this plan will either be our downfall or the means of accomplishment this season.. I can't wait to see :/

Spastic has whiped our asses time and time again, they probably have the best teaming spiders I've seen thus far this off-season (I know, I know, the pre-season is still young), coupled with the fact that they're incredibly aggressive defending and attacking the cram, Spastic is going to be the big contender this season.

It's still early in the off-season, there are more than 3 more months to prepare, but it's plenty of time to get a great basing lineup together for any squads. Of course I might sound like a fool predicting, but I'm just judging on what I've seen, not what I think I MIGHT see

Looks like yet another exciting season, I'm still confused on how competetive it's going to be however, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
              what are you talking about, spastic 2nd string could win any squads 1st string. thats competition? hush

Comment

i want everyone to have a great time and everyone should be the mvp because its all about fun

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                  i want everyone to have a great time and everyone should be the mvp because its all about fun
                  damn staright.. I think Burd will pull off some crazy stunts again next twl. he's got some crazy motivation, and is sometimes unstoppable against any enemy.
                  audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                  DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                  Azreal> LOloL
                  cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i like to think im good.
                    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                    1:Kentaro> suits you well
                    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Tys wasn't a rookie, he played last season -- i don't know about mega.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                        I agree. Spastic's roster looks unstoppable. They will win TWLB imo right now.
                        They're missing Eggs and Gabrham. That's going to hurt them a little bit. Aen|ma too, so they're not quite the dreamteam they were in TWL 6.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

They're a tough squad no doubt, but they can be beat, i'm gonna beat them.
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Adman enlighten us on how awesome Dice is going to be this TWLB and why no one is going to be able to stop them, especially Spastic.

Comment

You guys said the same thing about Shriek last off season and how they were a joke in TWLB. As the season got closer (a fwe weeks out) shriek was considered a contender bc they had very aggresive play. I think dice is pretty much a shriek with diff cap and a few other players. We got Everest in terr instead of Azurus, in my mind an upgrade. We'll have the same 4/5 spiders as we had last season. Plus we arent done recruiting yet, some big names will be flowing in soon. I dont consider us a contender for the title, atleast yet, but i think we are capable of beating anyone on a good day.

Spastic is strong, but they still have alot of weakness. If u can exploit there weakness you'll be successfull. They dont have many, but they got enough that a close team could win. I think Diso is the favorite rite now. They match them in sharks, have a better terr, and if there top spiders show up they can match them there as well, if not outdo them. Koan/bram are possibly 2o f the top 10 spiders in TW. Add jack to that and u got 3 great spiders. Im not gonna look @ there whole roster, but they got the ppl to match spastic. Pallies also have alot left in there tank. They didnt lose all that many ppl.

NN: Last season wasnt Mega's 1st season.
                              Last edited by Cig Smoke; 09-23-2004, 12:23 AM.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                                rofl. "It's funny, because it's true." ~Homer Simpson

Believe it or not, each season, the winning squads are actually all the same people, with different screennames. Its a conspiracy.

Actually I used the same name in the last 3 seasons.

Oh and Nickname, Tys was a TWLD rookie. In TWLB he played like 1 game as captain of a replacment squad that came in TWL round 9 (I think). I don't see what that has to really do with TWLD, so he was more or less a rookie if not to TWL then to TWLD.
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X