• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's all copacetic, hombres
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
      You are probably the biggest nerd I've ever seen post on a message board. King baba blatantly said in his last 2 posts that he doesn't give a flying fuck what some geeks on a video game think of him.
      bob, if he didnt give a flying fuck he wouldnt post multiple times trying to defend himself/talk shit back. he wouldnt be PMing me when im in game trying to talk shit to me because hes so butt hurt about it. if he didnt give a flying fuck he wouldnt have said a word about it.
      Last edited by Escalate; 09-24-2004, 06:24 PM.
      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
        you are one of those internet kids that advertises all over their profile and avatar that they smoke.

Just felt like quiting this, + I find Baba's website funny

Oh and the superstar of next season will be Agnium. :up:
        sigpic
        What is even the elblow?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          I think Baba is on my squad, so I have to like defend him or something. 2k+ posts to the rescue! *swoop* *punches evil bad guys* *sweeps king off his feet* *brings him to the castle tower and makes loves to him* *looks like a hero* *stops using * to show action*
          This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Paul, you are my hero.

Edit: Escalate, I said "wow it's the coolest man in spaceships, can i have your autograph?" Talking shit? Heh, no comment.

As far as your whole internet grudge match thing, just shut up about it eh? :up:
          Last edited by King Baba; 09-24-2004, 07:57 PM.
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

We relied on sharks because, we wanted to play a jav every game, wich eventually failed pretty bad. but we were going for it.

4 SPID MAX FOR TWL SEASON 8!
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
              This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Paul, you are my hero.

Edit: Escalate, I said "wow it's the coolest man in spaceships, can i have your autograph?" Talking shit? Heh, no comment.

As far as your whole internet grudge match thing, just shut up about it eh? :up:
              awww i thought you were done posting about it after the last one? guess you cared too much =/ you just couldnt resist going back and editing that one and bringing it back up i guess...even though "you dont give a shit".
              Last edited by Escalate; 09-24-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                No offense, but you pming him with that, was not to compliment him. You said that in sarcasm and tried to instigate the situation even more. So in fact, it can be considered shit talking. Just my opinion.
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Ey, Defiancy is gonna rip shit up. ^_^
                  What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

lol escalate how old are you? my dad can beat up your dad. take your ball and go home man, christ.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

• Originally posted by death row
                      No offense, but you pming him with that, was not to compliment him. You said that in sarcasm and tried to instigate the situation even more. So in fact, it can be considered shit talking. Just my opinion.

Agreed. Thats what i tho ught he meant when i read it too Although i like baba, and never though he had an inch of ego or anything like that about him. Maybe he's just like tha twith his friends
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        I think Baba is on my squad, so I have to like defend him or something. 2k+ posts to the rescue! *swoop* *punches evil bad guys* *sweeps king off his feet* *brings him to the castle tower and makes loves to him* *looks like a hero* *stops using * to show action*
                        it should be known i fueled paul up for his cross-country flight.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          Agreed. Thats what i tho ught he meant when i read it too Although i like baba, and never though he had an inch of ego or anything like that about him. Maybe he's just like tha twith his friends
                          GV's chat makin me say crazy shit, no doubt. Look at PaulO's post and tell me having him on the same squad as me won't make me insane?

:light:

Comment

• Originally posted by King Baba
                            GV's chat makin me say crazy shit, no doubt. Look at PaulO's post and tell me having him on the same squad as me won't make me insane?

:light:
                            peace baba. fuck the bullshit. im kinda fucked up and thinking this is all retarded.

Comment

• We will see who will win next season, lets act adult and not childish

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimethicone
                                We will see who will win next season, lets act adult and not childish

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                                X