No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shin-Ra gets the Fit of Rage "Intelligent post of the thread" award for not making himself look like a jackass.

Way to go!
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Escalate
      peace baba. fuck the bullshit. im kinda fucked up and thinking this is all retarded.
      lol that's all i was tryin to say.

got no reason to hate on people over the internet.

gl to ya.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Too bad now I read all those posts for nothing :down:
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

• Originally posted by King Baba
          GV's chat makin me say crazy shit, no doubt. Look at PaulO's post and tell me having him on the same squad as me won't make me insane?

:light:
          haha
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• a2m cant own without teaming with me! muhahaha
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
              All I know is that Grapevine will surprise in base. With pan and paul, the awesome laggers of grapelaggia, they will go far. They have excellent teamwork.

EDIT: I forgot Mega Lag in wb.

NIce signature
              Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
              Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• GV will "suprise" i suppose to some ppl, but not all. I mean they should of been in TWLB last season instead of some squads. Last year they were lacking sharks a lil, and a constant terr, but always had great spiders. They'll be a good squad to have in TWLB this season for sure. Seems like they are weaker in TWLJ tho by a long shot.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• ronaldo in jav and basing overall

edit:
                  Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Ronaldo - Not that good. He mite be rookie of year bc tehre isnt many options rite now, but he isnt exactly a top notch guy. I dont even think he's in sk8's starting 5...or 10 possibly. Zei/Xal/Annul/CC/raples/Psy/ease/red/slur/exquis. Thats 10 so i dont think he'd see much time anyway.
                  maybe you are just underrating him.. oh, and, REMOVE ZEI "TEAMKILLER" MONSTER FROM THAT LIST!
                  Last edited by GHB; 09-27-2004, 09:49 AM.
                  YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                  Click here to receive your price!

Comment

• Who's ronaldo?
                    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

• the worst thing about all this rookie talk is vets can do freakin awesome and still be considered washed up

that and the fact that people who have played longer and won a championship or 3 are automatically considered to have these huge egos and insurpassable standards which is a total load of crap.

on the other hand, if you're new, everyone loves you. take raspi for example. he still has the ability to hop to any squad he wants and he's been around for about 2 years now. someone like me just gets labelled after my first or second hop, and i have to work for a while for people to forget about it.

i know you're wondering "wtf does this have to do with rookie of the year." the point is, people who haven't been established usually have always been good enough, ever since they got good at playing pub or elim or whatever they do. in my case, i just changed names so often to rank (back when there was no 36 hour usage limit) that i didn't really even have a name until I joined a stable squad. that isn't the case now, tho, but anyways, my first real name was... haha... get this... Levi Laceration`

can you imagine getting owned in twl season 8 by someone named Levi Laceration`? lolzz

my prediction is someone who nobody's even heard of by now will emerge. It's way too early for a rookie now to be a rookie in january and beyond.

gonna go see if i still have that name. outtie.
                      -Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign
                        the worst thing about all this rookie talk is vets can do freakin awesome and still be considered washed up

that and the fact that people who have played longer and won a championship or 3 are automatically considered to have these huge egos and insurpassable standards which is a total load of crap.

on the other hand, if you're new, everyone loves you. take raspi for example. he still has the ability to hop to any squad he wants and he's been around for about 2 years now. someone like me just gets labelled after my first or second hop, and i have to work for a while for people to forget about it.

i know you're wondering "wtf does this have to do with rookie of the year." the point is, people who haven't been established usually have always been good enough, ever since they got good at playing pub or elim or whatever they do. in my case, i just changed names so often to rank (back when there was no 36 hour usage limit) that i didn't really even have a name until I joined a stable squad. that isn't the case now, tho, but anyways, my first real name was... haha... get this... Levi Laceration`

can you imagine getting owned in twl season 8 by someone named Levi Laceration`? lolzz

my prediction is someone who nobody's even heard of by now will emerge. It's way too early for a rookie now to be a rookie in january and beyond.

I think someone needs a hug!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign
                          the worst thing about all this rookie talk is vets can do freakin awesome and still be considered washed up

somebody's just mad that he's all washed up
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• For, I can see your point. But you're only as good as you know you are, and if you let people start convincing you that you just can't cut it anymore, then you can't. To be good at this game takes 1 part skill and another part mental attitude. If you go around screaming at everyone cause they say you suck, then YOU SUCK!! But if you just lean back, go "alright, how can I show these mother----ers up?" then you are already better than 90% of the jokers in TWD.

And by the way, I don't think you suck, 4n. In the game that is. :eek:
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
                              somebody's just mad that he's all washed up
                              Hahah so true.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GHB
                                ronaldo in jav and basing overall

edit:

maybe you are just underrating him.. oh, and, REMOVE ZEI "TEAMKILLER" MONSTER FROM THAT LIST!
                                I wasnt underrating him. Like i said above i dont see how he'd even get much playing time with some of the javs sk8 has. I dont even have him inside the top 10. Its hard for a person to be rookie of the year if he only plays 1-2 games of jav in the season. I mite be wrong bc i dont know ur guys lineup, or how good he'll be by january, but i dont see him making it into ur top 5 yet. The rookie of the year has to be someone who will have a good chance of starting every game of the season. Thats why alot of the "rookie of the year" go to squads who finish bad.

Its hard to pick a basing rookie bc there are alot of them constantly coming out. They also switch n ames alot and it dont get spread around near as much as javers/wbs do. Plus it depends what possition ur looking for. I mean there could be a rookie terr who does alrite, or a spider who does alrite. Who are u gonna pick? Basing is really hard to choose from. Javs/wbs are usualy upfront and easy to see.

Again like 4n said, this is way to early to say who is and isnt gonna do well, or who is/isnt gonna be rookie of the year.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X