No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome its quite simple. We made semi-finals in TWLJ and quarter-finals in TWLD.
    You made quarter-finals in both leagues.
    Plus we did get into TWLB.
    Now who did better? "ok"

Awesome> im back now and it's rebuilt and better than it was

come on dont even try to compare ur actual roster to ur TWL roster. It was so much better. gosh
    Last edited by Underground; 09-28-2004, 07:15 AM.
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• lol you're such a tool

Comment

• Undywear is being dissed.. OMG
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• I wonder who is the tool here ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
            the earlier you predict, the more ballsy the predictions, the better you look 8 months from now (because everybody checks these threads 8 months later)
            Well that may be true if ur rite but if u predict wrong then ppl dig up the thread and make u look like a jackass. Much like ppl should of did last season with the ppl who said b.rabbit would be good.

Und/awe: Ur both argueing about somethign stupid Its clear that none of ur rosters are the same. In my opinion sk8's improved for both LJ/LB. I think pirates roster is worst then during TWL atleast for LJ. They lost some key javs. They did pick up alot of wbz tho like Vigi and stuff, and alot of Oldbies. The only problem with those "oldbies" is that they are only on like once a week. Your guys roster looks almost pure WB and like 2 javs (much like GV last season), and for u guys goin for TWLB this season im guessing thats out the window as of now? Although i'll say that it is being rebuild nicely since awe is back.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• i had to start somewhere like a week or 2 when i got back, i started with wbs since our remaining wbs were more active than our remaining javs, might as well just get that straightened out first, and i have. Lordy/PjOtTeR/Hercules/Kim, etc are the foundation for our jav lines and hercules and i will build on that when we're ready to. i'm not saying we didnt lose people we wanted to keep. Roi, Nikolai and Rogue were valuable members ... but they're gone so might as well try to pick up the pieces and move on. Other than that (and i may be forgetting 1 or 2), it's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                lol you're such a tool
                Originally posted by Underground
                I wonder who is the tool here ..
                Harold> What I said goes double for you cock boy.
                Dude> Did u just call me cock boy?
                Harold> Yea I did, you're just stuttering cuz you're too slow to think of a comeback
                Dude> Haha the guy thinks i'm too slow, well i've got news for you
                Dude> ....
                Dude> COCKBOY
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• I think this next twl season will be the most competative one thus far, mainly due to the fact that for once it wont be hosted during the summer months when a lot of people have better things going on besides subspace. Expect to see a bunch of both new and old players becoming more active and playing a better game. I look forward to it! Thanks PUSH, for being THE MAN!
                    Last edited by SLaQ n Sauce; 09-28-2004, 12:04 PM.
                    $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

• Don't forget to thank Jesus, and George W. Bush. *salutes*

Hehe, can't believe you people got nothin better to do than to talk about a tournament that is 3 monthes away.

Awesome, that's great how you lost to Syndicate, and how you've picked up the pieces of whatever it is you got going. Why not prove it to us in-game rather than bloat around as per usual?

Not trying to start one of these internet Jerry Springer episodes so don't give me "Baba who are you?" stuff. Because my name is King Baba, and I play spaceships just like the rest of you.

Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by King Baba
                        Hehe, can't believe you people got nothin better to do than to talk about a tournament that is 3 monthes away.
                        Did you happen to recognize the name of this particular forum? Yes, it's the Trench Wars Leagues forum, in case you didn't catch it.
                        Originally posted by King Baba
                        Awesome, that's great how you lost to Syndicate, and how you've picked up the pieces of whatever it is you got going. Why not prove it to us in-game rather than bloat around as per usual?
                        it was great how you lost to syndicate too. And i'm not trying to prove or "bloat" about anything. Underground made an ignorant comment and i corrected him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          Your guys roster looks almost pure WB and like 2 javs (much like GV last season), and for u guys goin for TWLB this season im guessing thats out the window as of now? Although i'll say that it is being rebuild nicely since awe is back.
                          what? we had 5 javs. . . kronic, deck, phren, cxi, wong bah dan. . . not our fault they all didn't show up on the same days! still managed like 6-4 though?

and we had a few basers, we just weren't in twlb! buja x anyone??
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Randedl, still with only 5 javs that were never on at same time, u managed to end up in front of Pirates

Comment

• Awesome, I'm not the one bragging about having lost to Syndicate as you seem to be. And yes, this is the TWL forum, and TWL is 3 monthes away. Did you happen to recognize the title of this thread? And the whole discussion about rookie of the year, predictions, and it being way too early to say who's gonna bite the pickle or fly a kite.

I don't really care, I just felt like posting something. Don't think I'm tryin to hump the gravey train by saying you're two clicks shy of the marina.

a.k.a. don't be offended, just bored as hell.
                              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground
                                Randedl, still with only 5 javs that were never on at same time, u managed to end up in front of Pirates
                                how? we beat them? Underground, stop causing fights faglor, not that respect matters but its going down for you.. :down:
                                I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X