Most Improved Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Rides

You stole pallies from us constantly. You get no sympathy from me.
    P.S.- what up lou?
    Yea! HEHE! We have spam and flabin and rog - take that! Oh, fuck!

P.S.- nothing much, playing ASWZ for an hour a week at best, schooling the jiggas in these forums, sex, booze, the usual
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I've learned to play with my feet. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY AWARD?
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I cant remember when I got "good" (im not that good) at basing, once I tried it (umm 3-4 years ago?) it was all so clear..
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

im so happy bc ppl mentioned me ty guys

and we old vortexer's learned how to base bc we had the best baser teachign us!! (annux) and his assistant IlyaZ
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

im where its at

Comment

Annux... is my twin sister. GG
              The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
              -Dys

Comment

lol dyst put oen izan as his avatar. awwwe
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I'm sure I'm biased because I know my own squad better than any other squad, but I would definitely nominate PJ for best overall baser.

it's hard to pick most improved because I don't know where everyone was at before this season, but I would again have to suggest pj, because he's learned, and become super good at 3 different ships in the past few months... he was primarily a terr, and if he can keep his emotions under control, I think he may possibly be the best terr in tw... now he's an awesome shark, spider, and jav also... a team of 7 pj's and one div rides would own any squad hands down.

I also just wanna give a shout out to some of my favorite squads right now... whiterabbits, anti-scrub, and disoblige are all exactly what I envision that squads should be. they play together because they like each other.. and they excell at what they do. maybe it's just me, but I think the overall attitude of basing squads is WAY better than that of dueling squads because you play as a team, it's not just a group of "I'm the best" shitheads.

and to the few shitheads that bring the attitude to private basing matches... go hang out in elim, you stupid fucks.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think the most improved player would definitly have to be Destroy, but the only reason for that is because I havn't seen him play in over 2 months, and I still havn't come home from my huge business/luxury vacation, thinking about how bad he sucked before makes me realize how good you should be now.

<3 all Light.

BTW Dyst, Nice avatar, hahahaha. That guy is homo.
                    Can anyone tell me where Fbz has been? He still play?
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

He's awake...
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Evanpg: all my boxers are too small and have no buttons so my dick pops out of them when i play football in pe
                        sage

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          I think the overall attitude of basing squads is WAY better than that of dueling squads because you play as a team, it's not just a group of "I'm the best" shitheads.
                          Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          and to the few shitheads that bring the attitude to private basing matches... go hang out in elim, you stupid fucks..
                          Hahaha, bloodzombie, you own
                          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                            brookus was always good, but now he's great.
                            I thoguht the wr we're great to, so put there entire team up here :/
                            Indeed. Brookus is very good. And wr, have shown alot. =)

Comment

Ruby he is still around.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i know this thread ended but my vote would have to go to yojo, after tellin me i am elite i saw him base, he can play spider, shark, jav wb and terr, wow best all around player and my pick goes to yojo
                                Tox

Comment

Working...
                                X