Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with wix.
    These are like twlb playoffs..
    Winners cant be decided with one game, well, now its 3x20 minutes.. (tops)
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

We picked up Ganesh? Shit man, I still owe that motherfucker $20 from poker night. I guess my ass is going to need a new squad before I am cast of to the Hell Where People are Skinned Alive as a Symbol of the Dead.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

2dragons> like unlock the roster so my squddies can play and shit
        acid> k
        priitk> k who stole my abba tape
        2dragons> :x
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Don't even suggest it Louis. Btw the only dealing TWLB has with the cup is the initial seeding. TWLB has already been decided.
          TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Re: Ringers in TWLB Cup?

Originally posted by arrogance
            I'm being told that No Surrender's signed up a pile of people, which is all well and good if the list didn't contain names like Mitch / fbz / 2dragons. I don't know how accurate this info is, but it should be common sense that you don't signup people who played the season for other squads just because theirs no longer exists or didnt make it to the cup. We're supposed to be playing the #5 squad, not #1. If light wanted to play in the cup they shouldn't have dissolved.

Does the eligiblity still stand, in which case these people won't be elibile by gametime and it doesn't make a difference, or has that been officialy waived?

Either way we'll be there and we'll be ready to go, but something about this doesn't seem right. Keep it on the level NS.
            You're right. Fireballz, 2dragons, and myself were invited by skate to join No Surrender for the TWL-B cup as ringers. I think it would be wrong to play in the twlb-cup seeing how we played for another team in TWL-B. However, I also think it's wrong for people like Server, Windreaper, Yojo!, etc... to play in the cup for another squad. See, I think that if we weren't using TWL rankings to determine who is placed where, and some justification that TWL-B and TWL-B Cup are two different things (as acid has said they are), then we could have a roster un-lock.

After reading arro's post and his point of view I have decided this:
            I think it would be wrong of me to play for No Surrender, and therefore I am removing the name I had ?squadjoined to No Surrender. I will also not play in the cup for them...

Comment

You get points for at least adding some credibility to all this for that decision, Mitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                You get points for at least adding some credibility to all this for that decision, Mitch.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Let's just go play some speedball.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    Credibility to what? So now what capacity of belief has Mitch inspired? Anyone that doesn't make the most of an unlocked roster is hurting themselves.
                    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Some credibility to show that this is indeed a TWLB cup and not just an All-star tournament. As it is, the connection to TWLB is tenuous at best. This is hardly the post-season people are trying to make it.

Comment

Re: Re: Ringers in TWLB Cup?

Originally posted by Mitch
                        [B]

However, I also think it's wrong for people like Server, Windreaper, Yojo!, etc... to play in the cup for another squad.
                        This is different. I've been squadless for a long time.. and i've been in Anti-Scrub for a week and i'm staying here. I'm not only joining for TWLB-Cup like 2d wanted to join us only for the Cup. I'm here to stay, not to visit only for cup.

And Louis... priitk> k who stole my abba tape HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ROFLMAO HAHAAAAAAAAAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!
                        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                        Server> dont worry mirror
                        Server> shark fits your tits
                        Peace <ZH>> shut up
                        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                        1:Hercules> im level 90
                        1:Hercules> in 9d
                        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is. Basing is alot more than just a few ringers, it takes time to build good teamwork, something which NS will not find with its temps, but that other squads will with their regular lineups.
                          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

the point is, 4 people (from what i hear) are playing for ns saturday. these people have no intention of sticking with the squad. They're exploiting the unlocking of the rosters so they can try to work a joan collins special.
                            i'd rather play no surrender.

Comment

Mitch, ty for recognizing the situation and acting responsibly. Regardless of the fact that the ringer team would still lose due to lack of teamwork, it was nice of you to refuse to play.

lol TWLB Cup isn't playoffs lol. Light couldn't hold it together to play a squad one more time (or our squad once). If you wanted to play the basing game, keep the squad together. u have tons of ex members still active. .?squadjoin cynical hello
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

sry but I dont care.
                                bring it on.
                                Originally posted by Tyson
                                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                                Originally posted by Izor
                                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X