Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey justin, s'new with u

Comment

oh nothing. im sort of feeling queazy from eating half a bag of chips ahoy. i also bought some really pretty fabric and am going to make some clothes tomorrow. what are your plans for tomorrow?
      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

im probably gonan go to college in the morning and eat breakfast. i usually get a bagel and i like to read Newsday, not for the editorials.

Comment

that sounds like fun. r there qt's at skewl?

Comment

yeh but they';re all JAPs (Jewish American Princesses). They're really hot lke Jennifer Lopez and they have alot of moeny too.

Once, in geology, I wrote this kute girl a note. And in it I said, "Hi ur Pretty....honkhonkhonk )"

She totally wrote her email back on it and gave it to em!!

Comment

yowzers! thats great news buddy did u emial her? i bet she is pretty but i do not think writing honk honk notes will work on the girls in my hipster town

hey friend im going to go make some curtains for my room i hoipe you have a good night and may sweet dreams encompass your brain as you sleep and i hope you mary that pretty girl adn have sex a gaxilion times a day1!1~!!!!

Comment

I'm just glad this thread stayed on topic =/
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

i heope you dream about sweets and fluffy bears and the bed bugs dont bite you. And tommorrow, you're gonna havea terrific, sunny day :=)

Hipsters are ok. They're people too. I like their muisic. It's different from not good music on television.

Comment

To Nethervoid

Do it here.
                    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Re: some changes, some from you, some from me.

Originally posted by Crome
                      2.04 Game times not agreed upon by both squad captains by the deadline will be assigned by the League Operator. The League Operator will assign the game to the earliest least occupired time time slot on Saturday. If both squads email the Operator that it is unacceptable, the game will be assigned to the earliest least occupied time slot on Sunday.
                      Bad rule if ONE squad has made the effort to schedule. In that case the time should be assigned to one of the times the squad trying to schedule has asked for.

3.03 Each player who is playing for his squad should be listed as eligible on the TWL roster (<http://www.twleagues.org> ). Players who are not squadjoined may still be able to play. BIG change, tell me what you think.
                      Don't make a "gray area" for people to take advantage of. Players should be squadjoined or they can't play.... plain and simple.

4.03 All players must be on the roster and past the waiting period to be eligible to play (1 round) and the host will check eligibility before the game. Changed to 1 round. What do you think?
                      Good

4.05 If a staff member on a squad, talks during a blueout, the squad will be given two warnings, and a third infraction will result in the squad forfeiting that match. Also staff on the participating squads are not allowed to use their powers during a match. The League Operator will be called in to make a ruling if this occurs.
                      This is really a staff issue so discipline should be handled from with in staff.

5.03 A player is only allowed to have one name on one league squad's roster. If these limits are exceeded the player will be determined as a double squadder
                      That's a silly rule. If a person has more than one name in ONE squad, that does not make them a double squader.
                      "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Re: Re: some changes, some from you, some from me.

Originally posted by KJW

Bad rule if ONE squad has made the effort to schedule. In that case the time should be assigned to one of the times the squad trying to schedule has asked for.
                        Rule 2.05 takes care of that

Originally posted by KJW

That's a silly rule. If a person has more than one name in ONE squad, that does not make them a double squader.
                        This rule is for prevention of double squadding. If players could register as many names as they wanted to a squad, the players could simply allow a friend to play their second name. Imagine the chaos that the TWL Ops would need to sort out to find the true double squadders!
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: some changes, some from you, some from me.

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                          Rule 2.05 takes care of that
                          Crome did not post a 2.05 rule, but I see it in your post webby
                          "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Working...
                          X