4 spider limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 spider limit

hmm btw why we don't have 4 spider limits even ppl voted for it?
    www.BasingCrew.com

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=15173
    sdg

Comment

PL already asked basically the core of captains of squads who will make twlb if they want 4-spid limit or not....vote by captains was overwhelmingly no limit aka 5 spiders is okay if u want.
      -L3

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
        PL already asked basically the core of captains of squads who will make twlb if they want 4-spid limit or not....vote by captains was overwhelmingly no limit aka 5 spiders is okay if u want.
        $

more freedom = more potential strategy
        top 100 basers list

Comment

you can say that, but how many squads will play 5 spiders in meaningful games?

more freedom = more uniformity.
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

half the squads in last twl play jav or even wb. plus during the time when we did have 4-spid max we breeded a whole bunch of whiners that think they are all that and say 'omg, let me jav this game'...annoyingly gay. 5 spids over that atmosphere anyday.
            -L3

Comment

Or don't take whiny asses onto your squad? What a stupid and pointless argument.

I also loved the more freedom = more strategy comment, because it's 100% false.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Agreed with NN. It isnt more freedom bc ur almost always gonna play 5 spiders if ur opponent has 5 spiders. The only thing thats better this season is we got shipchanges. Thats why i think most of the captains voted to keep it 5 spids.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                X