No announcement yet.

TWLD Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to go with the fact that it takes about 7 solid starters to win TWLD/J. When I say solid starters, I don't mean like playing Sleepy Weasel in warbirds or something even though he's decent and usually does well vs. normal or bad squads. I mean having 7 people who are all people who would more or less start on any squad in TWL (i.e. a Sika, Raspi, Demonfaze, Banzi, Vihta, Blood, FF type guy) including the best squad in TWL. You don't really need any more people than that aside from keeping your squad from falling into inactivity. If you don't have that though, your chances of winning are slim, unless you're Disoblige and suddenly your 4th and 5th starters don't choke in the finals of twlj

5 to start, 2 to sub in or play if anyone's missing.

You can do 6 if you're really lucky. If you just have 5 starters and lots of other 'okay' players, then you'll never win. In the very top echlons of TWL, you need everyone to be playing their 'A' game if you want to win it all.
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 01-15-2005, 03:56 PM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I would make a prediction, but since I can't play, I'm not going to bother. Chances are, it'll be between Venom and Final at the end... Unless they meet in Semis, in which case I don't know who they would face.

I am rather unsure on who I would have joined if I didn't have the gay ass 2000 ping at college... Chances are, I would have joined Venom when it got started. But oh well. After I come back at end of may (I graduate from college then, and I'll be getting an apartment with cable $$), I think I might start up DarKnights (or get a better name, who knows). Though, I would need at least one other "clutch" player before even attempting it. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
        I would make a prediction, but since I can't play, I'm not going to bother. Chances are, it'll be between Venom and Final at the end... Unless they meet in Semis, in which case I don't know who they would face.

I am rather unsure on who I would have joined if I didn't have the gay ass 2000 ping at college... Chances are, I would have joined Venom when it got started. But oh well. After I come back at end of may (I graduate from college then, and I'll be getting an apartment with cable $$), I think I might start up DarKnights (or get a better name, who knows). Though, I would need at least one other "clutch" player before even attempting it. :grin:
        grapeIIvine season whatever next one is numbered.
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
        X