Double or Triple Crown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amputate
    lol ya I know its not gonna happen this season, but theres other seasons that it could happen
    Anything is possible.

Comment

Epi is our key to get the twlb crown :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
        I think paran0rmal has the best chance of winning a double crown. Let me tell you why.

i say double crown because they are dead last in twdd. dueling is not what they concentrate on at all, in fact they dont give a flying fuck about it. i asked one of them what he though about dueling, and he was like, "i dont give a flying fuck about dueling." i asked another one what he thought about dueling and he didnt say anything, because he is a very elite player, like domi and azurus that do not talk, proving to the world the mastery of subspace with a powerful silence. i had a brief interview with this player in ?go afk:

za gophar> so what do your chances in twld look liek?
        za gophar> what do you guys think of your chance in twld?
        za gophar> you see i am trying to write a prediction in the forum for your squad and i want it to be really renowned like nickname's predictions.
        za gophar> plz talk 2 me
        za gophar> OK I GIVE UP, I GIVE UP YA HEAR ME?? YOU WIN. I AM SORY OH GREAT ELITENESS THAT PROVES TO THE WORLD THE MASTERY OF SUBSPACE WITH A POWERFUL SILENCE LIKE DOMI AND AZURUS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, GOOD BYE.

twbd is where paran0rmal has caused the most damage so far. these guys are pretty much unbeatable, and who wouldnt be, with a sharking team of darkmaster2004 and t3Nn1$. the 2004 in darkmaster's name is there to signify that he will not forget paran0rmal's crushing loss in the 2004 twl's; it serves to intimidate the oponent by showing his deep inner enraged shark of fire. t3Nn1$ is "leetspeek" for the word tennis. this terminology will confuse the opponent thoroughly. those who do not understand "leetspeak" will be left in utter bamboozlement as he owns by using his mysterious tactics of mining the flagroom entrance while his team is trying to get in. those who do understand leetspeak will be vastly intimidated, because 1337 reads "leet" in leetspeak, which is short for "elite."

paran0rmal has also begun to tear up the twjd ladder. as you can see they dont have enough games to be ranked, but their 975 rating has already turned some heads. in their recent november 6 loss against the feared veteran only squad known as 1337, they were a little shakey first round, losing 30-50. zildil lead the team in a phenomenal 31-50 loss in the next round, however,with a record of 6-10. a team like this that can asses their situation mid-match and evolve to a higher form and make a comeback like that should be one to put your money on in the finals.

hahahahahahahaha
        top 100 basers list

Comment

no one's gonna get the triple crown, because venom and -final- won't be in the TWLB finals.

I can see -Final- or Venom repeating what Syndicate did, but 3? On top of the fact that if they did get into the TWLB, they'd still have to have gone unscathed in dd and jd, and there are alot of good squads capable of beating them or making upsets.

I sure we won't see a triple, a double is possible, although still unlikely.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Well at current the ONLY squads that could possibly win the triple are Disoblige, Pallies and -final- since noone else is qualified for all 3 leagues

but sure, Venom will qualify for all 3, thus making it a "free for all" between those 4 squads, not that a single one of em will even take the double, but thats besides the point.
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Pirates for tripple crown
              I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Sometimes I don't even know what i'm doing in ship8 :greedy:
                People telling me to rep, even though I don't have reps, then people are yelling and yelling and more yelling.

Basing induces much argument
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Venom

Venom has the best chance of any. Most Syndicate's people who won the double and they've picked up a few more. Next best chance, I'm assuming would have to be Diso, but I'm not really expecting them to win twld, and I haven't seen -F- play, so can't comment on them. No one else really has a chance.
                  True quote from forums:
                  Originally posted by Erathia
                  and I agree with Abatis.
                  True quote from ?go base:
                  Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

Triple crown is possible but unlikly. The closest would have to be SYndicate with the double, but lest you forget Light had a regular season triple crown -- if only they didn't choke in every single league ;p
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      Triple crown is possible but unlikly. The closest would have to be SYndicate with the double, but lest you forget Light had a regular season triple crown -- if only they didn't choke in every single league ;p
                      yeah you need a big mouth to swallow all 3
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X