Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scared squads

how we supposed to get points when everyone scared to play
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Are you only challenging squads at the bottom of the ladder or have a reputation for not being the best?
    boo...:eek:

Comment

isn't rapid the squad that asks for "newb squads" to jd. . . and won't accept challenges from the #1 ranked squad??

ask again how you are supposed to get points.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
        isn't rapid the squad that asks for "newb squads" to jd. . . and won't accept challenges from the #1 ranked squad??

ask again how you are supposed to get points.
        I'm not as direct as randedl
        boo...:eek:

Comment

Jan 09 win vs. Simulate
          Jan 09 win vs. Simulate
          Jan 09 loss vs. Scary
          Jan 08 loss vs. dva
          Jan 08 loss vs. Venom
          Jan 08 loss vs. Disoblige
          Jan 07 win vs. Disoblige
          Jan 07 loss vs. Pallies
          Jan 06 win vs. Pirates

no.
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

whether his squad does or doesn't isn't of concern. The concern is that he's absolutly right. You can boycott the top squads and make twl, very sad.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

We play anyone in the division that were looking to get a game in... no matter our line and no matter theirs.. I think thats why we keep getting up to 5th on ladder then dropping back to 15th <_<
              Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

Hahaha, I first read sacred squads.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

the only time i ever say "newb squad jd" is because im playing and cant jav, look at who we played, im pretty sure theres not many "newb" squads in ther.

Comment

Pascone, look at the post Vio did (much more detailed)! Dont double post similar stuff especially when you're both in the same squad....
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

yeah but i think i made mine first B)

point is there should be a different system but there won't be so it hardly matters what i say

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
                        how we supposed to get points when everyone scared to play
                        if youre a starter for DD, then you really shouldn't be making this thread.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

No offense but looking at TWDD history of Rapid doesnt bring much big squads anyways, and you guys lost to Paladen, Sylum.. maybe you dont belong in TWLD. :fear:
                          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                          Winner of TWT Melee
                          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

look at the page before the one that's there :/

we lost random wbs and have currently be in a rutt...but yeah look back a page or 2 to like mid december...we were beating everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                              if youre a starter for DD, then you really shouldn't be making this thread.
                              9-8 average isn't bad at all
                              which is more than i can say for your 7-9 average against terrible squads

Comment

Working...
                              X