No announcement yet.

TWLB semi finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you guys, when I found out I was super pissed, personally, I'd like to watch the other match before playing ours.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Sunday is only option and anything before 2 would make us loose key players. Sucks for the people playing cause they'll miss out on the other semi-final.

You speccers should stop your whining though cause when one game get's boring you can hop to the next and get the best of both .

Don't worry though Arro, we'll make sure you can WATCH the final next week

DEATH TO WHITERABBITS!!!!!
      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
        Sunday is only option and anything before 2 would make us loose key players. Sucks for the people playing cause they'll miss out on the other semi-final.

You speccers should stop your whining though cause when one game get's boring you can hop to the next and get the best of both .

Don't worry though Arro, we'll make sure you can WATCH the final next week

DEATH TO WHITERABBITS!!!!!
        Who the hell is this "Disoblige" squad anyhow? Anybody know?

Comment

for the record A-S and Pallies set their time several days before Diso/Rabbits, so take your speccy complaints up with warpo and arrogance.

A-S is going to blow us out, so just watch the Diso game.

Best part about the semi finals:

Pallies lost to Anti-Scrub and Whiterabbits

Anti-Scrub lost to Disoblige

Whiterabbits lost to Disoblige

Disoblige lost to Pallies

(if only A-S had played whiterabbits we could determine a mathematical favorite)

Furthermore-
          hey A-S, whiterabbits, and Diso, how about after the games (say 3:30 PM EST) we take our teams into journey and have a four squad journey game, teams of 8 or more if we can swing it?
          who's with me?

JOURNEY.
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

journy rocks.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
              Furthermore-
              hey A-S, whiterabbits, and Diso, how about after the games (say 3:30 PM EST) we take our teams into journey and have a four squad journey game, teams of 8 or more if we can swing it?
              who's with me?
              Or warzone.
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I'm totally down with the warzone idea... sorry div, I'd play either, but warzone is better for sure
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

*scorereset

mmmm yeah warzone sounds nice, but after all those games isn't it a bit of subspace overkill , you know how long these games can take with 4 teams. If it was 2v2 however..

Comment

Nockm, don't we have a speedball match shortly after our game?

Comment

Shade, it starts at 3, so If any of us play in the thrid round, we won't be at speedball
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I can get that speedball game delayed a bit probably for you guys who have/want to play TWL-B.
                        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I'm down with the warzone idea.
                          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Speedball? sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                              Nockm, don't we have a speedball match shortly after our game?
                              If basing coincides with speedball, we will have to choose

(easy choice)

Comment

Ingredients

Originally posted by wadi
                                Speedball? sweet.
                                and sour lag, but some people like their speedball that way - or that's the way it always has been.
                                Last edited by Nockm; 10-11-2002, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X