No announcement yet.

Does Ancients deserve TWLB spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ok tell me then.. If Ancients wouldnt be let in TWL who would replace them? Sk8 and Pirates are in too already. Ancients is the best squad from the "leftover" basing squads TW has. The truth is there arent enough basing squads or good basers to keep all the games even and hard. Ancients still beats squads like dudgeon therefore they should get the last TWL spot instead of someone like Wingmasters. And after all, they do have some basers such as Nokkonen, Sweeper,Ancient_Lore, negrita, sieni, utopia. And by the looks of it, RB is gonna die too. That leaves a spot open for someone like TeKs to get in TWLB.
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Well at least juice should replace one of those squads.

It's hard to say which of those 3 squads actually should deserve that spot because it doesn't require that much skill to win squads they are playing.

RB dying? They still have 42 names on roster..
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

I don't think all 3 of those squads should be in. Playing weaker squads to get into TWL is pretty lame, and should'nt be supported by the TWL rules. I think you might as well just cut the twb squads list to 10, just because of what they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
          Huh? When there are 200 players on when finns are there? There's even more than 200 at 10am. In the evening (20->) there's always at least 400 players. And I don't think wima is only squad that have _5_ on in that time. Bet there are (real) squads with 7 or even 8.
          we bd you, as mentioned in my other post
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
            we bd you, as mentioned in my other post
            And I wasn't talking about you. I also mentioned to sk8 that you've bd'ed us but hey, they also did that 3 weeks ago.
            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
            L K> taught u what?
            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by exe
              Seriously how can you argue about this when you could've done the same thing.
              And the fact is that Ancients are 95% finnish which means they have to play teams who has players online at their time. For example wingmasters, they always challenged ancients. It's not about getting free points. It's about getting games which is hard when there's under 200 players online in TW. You cant say Ancients picked wingmasters over some more decent squad when they had players online who could've played. And by the way it's the same league we're playing. It's not Ancients' problem pirates and sk8 tried to rip more points in one shot but lost all those games. :bigups:

There is a differnce between playing the only squads that are online like anc mite do sometimes and avoiding other squads. I know numerous times i personaly watched ancients bd (lets way wingmasters) and win, then i challenged them to face dice and they wouldnt. I also saw them do it with other squads not just dice, but hey they didnt play us bc only wingmasters are on there time zone rite?
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

They pulled off a "Distinct."
                this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                (:3=

Comment

Cig Smoke, why dont you kill yourself? I never saw that happen while i was in Ancients.

Comment

Exe wtf....i thought we were cool. I guess not tho. Maybe it was while u were offline that day, maybe it was b4 u were on anc. U do remember that u arent online 24/7 rite? U do kno u were not on anc forever rite? U also do remember u left ancients for venom b4 the TWD locked too rite? There is lots of time where we could of challenged them and u werent there to see it. Like i said it only happend a few times, not much. We arent a euro squad but when we had holidays and stuff we tried to bd them and no go. Use ur head already jesus.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                    X