Who's going to hit it big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to hit it big?

Okay, since there hasn't really been one yet for this season, I'm starting a 'revelation' thread. Don't all jump on my back for making this thread too early, because i'm asking what you think based on their performance in TWD.
    When TWL preseason is done, I'll probably post alot more.
    Since I don't know much about dueling and javelns, my picks will mostly be basers.

Mikes - a very good spider, might have played twl before, but with a solid team like Dice (if they start him, which they should) he'll be able to rock the enemy team off their socks.

Totem - awesome dsb player owning up every twbd game he plays, oping he'll keep that up in TWL

NL>TERMINATOR - One of the good BasingCrew spiders, I added him to his list because he's one of the only bc spiders that hasnt played twlb yet (I think)

Royst - Awesome spid/shark, could fit in any team. Not his first twl but it is his first TWLB I think. (PS ROYST, JOIN A LEAGUE SQUAD)

Shayde? - I don't know if he played twlb yet but he's just fantastic allround baser (hope he doesnt get sucked up by being staff)

Invincible/trouper - best spids Incuria has, Invi is pretty much of a vet, so he might have played twlb before my time. They both push with alot of confidence and aim.

These descriptions might not be too detailed and I didn't look up too much information because i'm quite new, but I will post more, or edit my post once the replies come and once TWL is actually started.

oh yeh, I forgot to say this: Jerome can't post, neither can APT or K-I
    Last edited by Cyrus; 01-12-2005, 03:47 PM.
    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Jerome - I figure if I say my name enough it'll happen one day...
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

fizzy in TWLJ,
      underground in TWLB as a shark,
      mysterious in TWLB as a spider

edit: jerome in TWLJ !
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

I might remember wrong, but I THINK I've been sharking with Royst a couple of times, remembering to never put him to a shark again. He really sucks as shark.

Then again it might've been someone else then royst...blergh.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ya i remember royst tking apt last nite in a twbd to cost u guys the game. Also NL played twl b4 for shriek last season b4 he was axed. Shayde played for BC last season. And Mikes seems to be MIA rite now....didnt see him for over a week.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Marin (Rusher) - TWLD
            Lockdown (Pirates) - TWLD
            Philos (Disoblige) - TWLD

Cape (Dice) - TWLB (terrier)
            JackieChan> (Rejected Basers) - TWLB (shark)
            Kawrae (BasingCrew) - TWLB (terrier)
            top 100 basers list

Comment

roystie is on RB?

Invincible was on NS, when they were good, so he has played before.
              Shayde played on BC

I dislike iory, but i think he will play well wherever he is.
              Apt will play well.
              Look for more players from other zones to play well in TWLB.
              Last edited by concealed; 01-12-2005, 06:25 PM.
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

reading these things always makes me laugh, wait until the third week of LB this is all just talking out of your asses.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                  reading these things always makes me laugh, wait until the third week of LB this is all just talking out of your asses.
                  kinda like preseason polls in sports?
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I'm tired of seeing people make horrible predictions, half of them don't know what they're talking about and the other half are new to the leagues and don't know the core of players that play TWL. There is maybe 1-4 guys who post on the forums who I can actually read their predictions and not laugh.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

paran0rmal
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        I'm tired of seeing people make horrible predictions, half of them don't know what they're talking about and the other half are new to the leagues and don't know the core of players that play TWL. There is maybe 1-4 guys who post on the forums who I can actually read their predictions and not laugh.
                        lol so vet
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

MESS - SPID dice
                          cape - terr dice
                          puska/paska - spid dice

a2m - jav dice
                          adman - wb dice

good picks i think.
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

adman in wb? KEKEKEKKE GO BACK TO BARRIE SONNIE
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

lol i added that in there for jokes sake, we don't wb

and i don't live in barrie
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X