Twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twl

Talk about all the teams who made it. Discuss away.

Syne fed Gantz. Inc should be in.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

whine.

Comment

DIE GANTZ and Syne too!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!! :angry: :death: :censored2
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

Ancients over Sk8? Stupid. Seriously, take into account some common sense instead of just using TWD. It will improve the League.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Well I don't think syne really fed us, since they were ranked higher but we did beat them. I'm pretty sure we would have made twl even if he had not dd'd em. You're right though. Inc should have made twl. Marshmallow Marines DID NOT make twl. PHEW!
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Yeah, was pretty sad. We found out mid game that we wouldnt make TWLD though. We decided that we would win for ourselves and prove it to everyone that we ARE a competitive Wb squad. If we can't prove it in the leagues this season; then maybe next season. Gl to everyone who made leagues.
            Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Hahahaha rb are the best Basers at the grey ship! Owned Incuria!!!
              JK, Gl everyone.
              PS Rand wants a 12 teams TWLD

Comment

rand wants 16 teams in twlb.

would sk8 do any worse in twlb than rejected basers in twld? or whoever is ranked behind sk8?

it is so ironic that the basing community cries for 14 squads because it makes competition better, and that we see more and more basing squads trying to play in twld and twlj every season.
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

this season is gonna be a little dull in the LJ AND LD divisions.. there aren't no super squads vying for the championship... theres just the good, and the bad

Comment

how come heavy, rejected basers, syne, gantz, and a few others are in twld. Are there that few good squads that all these people get in?
                    I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      rand wants 16 teams in twlb.

would sk8 do any worse in twlb than rejected basers in twld? or whoever is ranked behind sk8?

it is so ironic that the basing community cries for 14 squads because it makes competition better, and that we see more and more basing squads trying to play in twld and twlj every season.
                      I agree with Randedl. I dont want to face some basing squad and go 50-14 on them, thats a waste of my time and a waste of their time. So.. change the basing amount to 16 teams so everyone can have a fun TWL. The more people that play, the better for Trench Wars's future.
                      I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Gantz will dissolve

Heavy will dissolve

And The way I hear Rejected Basers keeps arguing with eachother, Ekko will leave atleast twice this season, and RB could very well fall apart.

It's going to be just like last season with Verone, Avalonian, and Egyptian.

Incuria be looking to get into TWLD and stay at the top of the ladder so you can when one of those squads dissolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                          I agree with Randedl. I dont want to face some basing squad and go 50-14 on them, thats a waste of my time and a waste of their time. So.. change the basing amount to 16 teams so everyone can have a fun TWL. The more people that play, the better for Trench Wars's future.
                          Herc jesus even I do decently playing you in wb, and I'm not even a wb, stop thinking so highly of pirates and yourself.
                          carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                            Herc jesus even I do decently playing you in wb, and I'm not even a wb, stop thinking so highly of pirates and yourself.
                            Better then you, cha cha cha!
                            I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

This happens every season. These squads who avoid good teams just to make twl say to everyone and themselves that "well once twl comes we'll have our best 5 and show everyone what we are made of" but when reality hits they are gonna be lucky to win more then 3 games.

Heavy wont do all that bad they got some decent pilots.

This LD season is looking extremly dull. LJ isnt all that bad we got a few decent squads, and LB is the most competative, but sk8 got ripped off bc ancients can beat fall0ut and wingmastesr faster then sk8 can.

I say we work on a new system for next season.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X