Another TWL Victory Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another TWL Victory Idea

Aside from the year worth of hosting from TWSites, how about the TWL winners also get their home map placed as one of that divisions' TWD arenas for a year as well
    Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
    7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
    7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
    7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

another idea, how about the winners and playoff qualifiers get to pick the times for there games next season. Like, the top times get priority in scheduling, instead of all these stupid squabbles over scheduling. They haven't happened yet, but we all know they're going to. It'd be pretty cool if I could pick the time when playing some noob squad.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

I think the ops should just make a set schedule from the start. That would eliminate any of these "squabbles" For the sake of "fairness" you could always add a rule saying if both squads agree on a same time and contact an OP it can be changed, but i dont think thats needed. Also now since i read the other thread this could be an idea too: Since we have HOME and Away teams you could always let the home team have priority if scheduling doesnt go well. Or you could let the home team pick the time themselves.

Plus i think this is a good idea (on topic now) bc for some ppl the free hosting isnt really usefull.
      Last edited by Cig Smoke; 01-20-2005, 01:38 AM.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

In some ways ... I def think that by having the ops set the schedule ... things will run more smoothly. Force squads to deal with issues of roster depth. Easier on the refs too.

Comment

Works fine for DSB i dont see why it wouldnt here. ALso i think HZ does it too. Sometimes you mite not get ur best lineup but atleast its not being favorites to ANY squad, its being the same to all.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

set schedule is good unless you have people active in sports or some sort of weekend activity that is non-negociable.

at least in an online space game it's easier for people to get together and not everyone has to show up.

i wouldnt mind a set schedule atm, but during soccer season or whatever (assuming you could get your squad to change the time for one player) having the flexibility to choose a time can be beneficial.

although how many TWL players do outside activities is debatable :fear:
            top 100 basers list

Comment

free fucking ice cream

it gets hot on the sidelines.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                free fucking ice cream

it gets hot on the sidelines.
                hahahahaha
                top 100 basers list

Comment

i think it was epi's idea to name the conferences after the two teams that make the finals in each league?

so in ld, this season's conferences would be called Syndicate Conference and Grapevine Conference. . . instead of east/west
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

i agree with jerome, we need an ice cream truck to drive buy B)
                    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      i think it was epi's idea to name the conferences after the two teams that make the finals in each league?

so in ld, this season's conferences would be called Syndicate Conference and Grapevine Conference. . . instead of east/west
                      Don't really like that idea; it just seems kinda confusing and corny.
                      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                        another idea, how about the winners and playoff qualifiers get to pick the times for there games next season. Like, the top times get priority in scheduling, instead of all these stupid squabbles over scheduling. They haven't happened yet, but we all know they're going to. It'd be pretty cool if I could pick the time when playing some noob squad.
                        Only problem there though is that if you have two squads playing each other who both made it to quaters/semis and were eliminated, there's no way to settle who gets first choice.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          Only problem there though is that if you have two squads playing each other who both made it to quaters/semis and were eliminated, there's no way to settle who gets first choice.
                          a fight to the death of course.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                          Asia Minor> maybe not
                          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

u guys r fucking nerds, trying to give out prizes for this game rofl, lofty just quit life trailor trash.

Comment

I want to win internet prizes.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X