Prediction Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction Problem

I'm not on a TWL or TWD squad right now, so it won't let me post a prediction on the TWL site. Is this a mistake, or can squadless people really not make predicitons?
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Are you registered?
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Webbb I believe you do have to be on a squad in order to predict. This isn't coming from experience... but it's coming from... well I've never seen a squadless person post a prediction on the TWL site.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
        Webbb I believe you do have to be on a squad in order to predict. This isn't coming from experience... but it's coming from... well I've never seen a squadless person post a prediction on the TWL site.
        ya that's what it looks like atm

if not there would be too many pred's to read imo
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Look upper right on the website, use login to log in with your TWD account name, for instance Webbb etc. Just like you would login to TWD website. After that you should be able to post predictions. If not, I dont know.
          .: ExquisiteHosting.com
          .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
          zzz

Comment

Not to mention, that the predictions are virtually useless. We had this discussion last year, people simply like indicating who they WANT to win, as opposed to seriously choosing who they think might actually win. Then, of course, many of the predictions are biased since they are coming from a squad member who is involved in that particular game.

Basically I view the predictions as an opporuntity for people to set aside a special time to humiliate themselves in public.

Comment

Yeah ... keeping track of how well the predictors do would be awesome. And also some nice stats on predictions, like the avg margin predicted to differentiate the ppl who both pick the win/loss, but have diff margins for the win.

Comment

I still think people shouldn't be allowed to predict their own squad's games.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  agreed.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                  Asia Minor> maybe not
                  Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                  bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                  bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                  bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                    Not to mention, that the predictions are virtually useless. We had this discussion last year, people simply like indicating who they WANT to win, as opposed to seriously choosing who they think might actually win. Then, of course, many of the predictions are biased since they are coming from a squad member who is involved in that particular game.

Basically I view the predictions as an opporuntity for people to set aside a special time to humiliate themselves in public.
                    I think everybody over looks this and just likes predictions because they're simply fun to read
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

that's a shame, I cant join a squad until February, and I want to predict
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        mmhm
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Yeah, I don't think any predicts are serious, I just think reading Mega Newbie predicting himself to go 0-10 last season was delightful. GOO predictions!

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral

haha true.

but that's what the comments section is for. give a real prediction, then tell everyone how much you hate them in the comments :grin:
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Join pirates :greedy:
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X