Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Website History Book

Hey.

The History Book on the TWL website needs updating with the results of last season.

It seems season 8 is very unorganised.

And why the hell are you using the same crappy website design as last season?
    Didnt staff say they had something good lined up to replace it?

Anyway, update the history book please!

i understand em, its not cool to waste your whole life for SS, you know making new webwsites for unknown people or updating some shit to make few persons smile. If they are busy irl for example.

I think they will update it when they have time for it. Its silly to bark at our mods for hosting TWL
    Its very easy to just sit there and waiting for everything to be served. If you want new websites, go and make those. I think they will be happy to get new pages if they are better than the old ones. <_<
    -Kawrae

Comment

updating the history book would take 5 minutes.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Yeah, they're busy. But I def think the website can be improved. I'll list a few stuff I'd like to see in the future.

1) Better listing of the rosters ... ability to give titles to ppl.
        2) Log of each game.
        3) Ability to see aliases (maybe?).
        4) See how many seasons the player has participated in (as in how many he/she actually played at least 1 game in)
        5) Logging of the order of who kills who (could be interesting esp for dueling to see streaks and the progression of the game on paper)

A lot of these are basically derived from premier's website which has a lotta stats and decent setup.

Comment

I dont really care much abuot the website or not but i agree this season seems to be a little unorganized atm. We should of never had pre-season till the real bots were ready. Thats like teasing us.

Also u could never see how many seasons a player played in bc ppl constantly change names and whatnot.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Well first of all it's a free game and all the work that goes into it is purely volunteer work. Having said that, I agree that it wouldn't take much effort to fix the site up a bit. It's not a BAD site, but it's a bit plain and there are some unfixed glitches in it that have been there for a while now.
            sdg

Comment

Thats what i ment :P
              -Kawrae

Comment

we play a free, 2d-spaceshipgame.

we have leagues (TWL) that are organised on a regular basis.

not only do we have leagues, we have a fully automated competing system for squads, called TWD. This system operates with highly independent bots and an automaticly updating website.

we have a dedicated staff that usually does a pretty good job keeping trench wars running, hosting events and introducing new ideas.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WHINERS
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

lol warportal

ill update the history book, just lemme at it!
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WHINERS
                    Thank you wp.

Comment

I don't see anyone whining. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that the site might be updated for Season 8. I'm sure there would be at least a few people willing to do it if given the chance.
                      sdg

Comment

as long as the site posts scores n schedules, i'm happy.

fuck everything else.
                        1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                        1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                        1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

yay, i've been in InZane for 2 and a half years now according to the twl site.

oh, and it seems i'm also in sk8... double squadder
                          Last edited by Zeimonster; 01-26-2005, 02:57 PM.

Comment

All we really have to do is get Epi to write a brief history. Sure, it'll be biased, but nobody else could be arsed to do it.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by madtek
                              Hey.

The History Book on the TWL website needs updating with the results of last season.

It seems season 8 is very unorganised.

And why the hell are you using the same crappy website design as last season?
                              Didnt staff say they had something good lined up to replace it?

Anyway, update the history book please!

Yep it does need updating. Sort of pathetic that no one has taken the time to simply update the rosters in it, when they were mailed in at the end of last years playoffs. Dropped in to TW recently, didnt check the maps either but I would not be surprised if they are yet to be updated. Staff (not naming names) was asked about this..

Besides that looks like their will be another good TWL season. GL to all.

Comment

Working...
                              X