No announcement yet.

TWL Website History Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see the History of all the old leagues...including SLowbob's old TWL.

One time we protected Phyre and he got like 34-5

soo many stats lost
    - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
    Ex Cripples Captain
    Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
    - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
      I'd like to see the History of all the old leagues...including SLowbob's old TWL.

One time we protected Phyre and he got like 34-5

soo many stats lost
      I'd like that too.. so whens the new layout?
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Congrats, you have left your name on a 2d internet spaceship shooting game's hall of fame. You will live in the memory of a bunch of 12-19 yo virgins memory for the next few years. God bless SS. Amah!
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

rofl twlcat is so desperate to get on that list! ^-^

edit: I typoed the name by accident but actually that looks kinda cool so I'll leave it.
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

If you twist that 3 in t3l 90 degrees clockwise it actually looks like w.

TelCat> Aren't you going to invite me into -f-
            TelCat> I would like to park my inactive name in your squad, I play 2 hours a week and I hardly ever turn up for league matches
            Disqualifier> yes
            Disqualifier> if you never play again

Now to think about it, that bitch was trying to steal my name. You see, if I join and start to play again he's would kick me, if I join and never play again as we have agreed, I would lose my name eventually, and that monkey would lag in tw and steal my name. Tricky ass!
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Yeah and one more thing.. I'd like to see Fit or someone write this leagues Hot or not. I had a great time reading those last season. Is there going to be one this season? B)
              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Can we get rosters for all the old squads? Or at least runner-ups in the finals? Stats would be $$ also

Comment

i dont see how TWL History records are that different from any sporting league, and people don't seem to go out of their way to bash that.

i've won a few provincial championships in soccer and hockey, and while a TWL championship can't compare, I'd still be proud to have won it and looking at the History Book is pretty cool imo.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                  X