No announcement yet.

Dreamteams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's fair to just pick one team of 8....far too many biases are involved. Instead, I'm just going to list everyone I've observed that have impressed me.

Terrier: warportal, Mythrandir, brookus
    Javelin: Thundermare, mr.mew, mr. spam, nickname (streaky, but when he's on he's just as good as anybody), Turbonium, Domi
    Spiders: Sleepy Weasel, Fruitang, Adman, RogerMexico, HellzNo!, Raspi, Eeks, Jack, ConcreteSchlyrd, koan, arrogance, Ezo, Project [V-irus], Tobe, Aprix, Arobas+, Shade's Child, Tobe <ZH>
    Sharks: Jonas, RyanG, bloodzombie, Windreaper, Wix, Mantra-Slider, gnome, castromarx, Bigwig
    Warbirds: Divine Rides, Kuukunen, Domi

EDIT: Forgot a few names.
    Last edited by Pearl Jam; 10-17-2002, 09:26 PM.
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
      I don't think it's fair to just pick one team of 8....far too many biases are involved. Instead, I'm just going to list everyone I've observed that have impressed me.

Terrier: warportal, Mythrandir, brookus
      Javelin: Thundermare, mr.mew, mr. spam, nickname (streaky, but when he's on he's just as good as anybody), Turbonium, Domi
      Spiders: Sleepy Weasel, Fruitang, Adman, RogerMexico, HellzNo!, Raspi, Eeks, Jack, ConcreteSchlyrd, koan, arrogance, Ezo, Project [V-irus], Tobe, Aprix, Arobas+
      Sharks: Jonas, RyanG, bloodzombie, Windreaper, Wix, Mantra-Slider, gnome, castromarx, Bigwig
      I liek this idea, Rather than pick 8 (which is hard) talk about whats happened with each ships personwize this year.

To be honest, remove me from the javslot and put yourself in peej
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

I liek this idea, Rather than pick 8 (which is hard) talk about whats happened with each ships personwize this year.

To be honest, remove me from the javslot and put yourself in peej
        for real, you deserve to be on the jav list.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

How bad did I choek vs you fellas? :P
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

HI

Hi, I'm a2m. I used to play a game called subspace.
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Re: HI

Originally posted by a2m+
              Hi, I'm a2m. I used to play a game called subspace.
              Come back
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

HI ANDREW 2 MULCAHY +
                :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam

Terrier: warportal, Mythrandir, brookus, Mitch Yes Him
                  Javelin: Thundermare, mr.mew, mr. spam, nickname Koan, Nockm
                  Spiders: Sleepy Weasel, Fruitang, Adman, RogerMexico, HellzNo!, Raspi, Eeks, Jack, ConcreteSchlyrd, koan, arrogance, Ezo, Project [V-irus], Tobe, Aprix, Arobas+, Shade's Child, Tobe <ZH> Cool im on 2 times =/
                  Sharks: Jonas, RyanG, bloodzombie, Windreaper, Wix, Mantra-Slider, gnome, castromarx, Bigwig, Miau
                  Agree completely + a few more
                  :yawn:

Comment

You mean you're both Tobe AND Tobe <ZH>? That's just crazy. I refuse to believe that.
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

whoa i got mentioned, never in my life would have i ever expected it, really i don't compare to the best players mentioned but i am consistant, consistant in kicking your ASS!

rofl
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I don't get mentioned because I have reeeeally bad days then I have days where I am ownage. :/

Welcome to page 2.
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Terriers: I think Brookus is the best terrier. I think Mythie is too aggressive in terrier, and I haven't played under Warportals wing long enough to see how good he is at terrier. :\

Sharks: Castromarx, windreaper, gnome. These people are all good sharks. Equally skilled IMO.

Javlin: Kooks and nockm. Euff said.

Warbird: Divine Rides and Kuuks. Scary for a terrier to face them.

Spiders: Heh too many to decide. But the eight spiders I think are the best and in no particular order are: Ghost child, Jack, Raspi, Erathia, pv=nrt, Arobas+, ezo, Jonas.
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                            I don't get mentioned because I have reeeeally bad days then I have days where I am ownage. :/
                            ?
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

HAHAHA YOU THINK ERATHIA IS GOOD???? HAHAHAHAHAHA
                              Serisouly we ahve to lseesn ourselves below him during a match because he will axe us if he doesn't get MVP

No serisouly he is good.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I don't know who ezo is. Does he play for AS?

I'm not sure if General Malaise is an allstar, but he was chosen as our starter vs Diso during the season so obviously he was doing something right.

PJ you forgot to put yourself on your list in jav and spider, although I guess it may be hard to impress yourself (personally I have no problem, I think I'm faaaaaaantastic). I'd also put Da1 in spider.

Man, my only mentions have to come from pity votes from my own squad. Oh well, I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X