Twldm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twldm

Gonna be a twldm this time around so fun i think even though not playing this one(probably)?
    :grin:
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

What are you trying to say?
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Diakka was considering reviving it-- talk to him about it.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
        Gonna be a twldm this time around so fun i think even though not playing this one(probably)?
        :grin:
        haha, i had to read that 3 times before i understood completely

Comment

If you remember, TWLDM was me the brainchild of me and Cops. I had to stop hosting when I joined the Army Reserves at the end of Season 6. After training I was immediately deployed to Iraq and have been active duty since I joined in July of 03. My training, and my deployment are all over in late February and I'll be a civilian until further notice. My hiatus from staff will be over and I plan on starting where I left off, kicking ass and taking names, I mean hosting games. That also means hosting TWLDM if I can but since I'll be returning after TWL has started, I can't imagine planning any sort of organized playoffs or finale like Randedl had, unless somebody currently on staff takes the ball and runs with it.

I really look forward to getting back into the game and have already been accepted into a TWL squad. I'm making this my homecoming post because it seems like the appropriate time. It must feel like forever since you've seen my name but for me it feels like I just logged off to go to work, and I'm about to clock out and get back online.

I'm running my last mission as we speak, and if you follow the news you may know its a crucial one. I'm glad to say I'm two weeks out from starting my way back home.

Yours truly,
          Webbb
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

About time, Ward. Welcome back, we'll have to do some stuff
            Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
            1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
            2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
            Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
            Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Welcome back webbb ^^;
              carpe diem

Comment

Working...
              X