• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3?

old bots/new bots?

last week/not sure?

scheduling?

whats goin on, not really sure if its been mentioned (sorry if it has), jus wanted to konw.
    1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
    1:Jack Kiefer> 22
    1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

I think they're going ot have pre-season week 3 with the new bots right? They didn't have time to make it by week 2, that's why they asked if we should have a break or what not right? I forget, but I think they'll have week 3 with new bots.

Comment

Ya i think LK is rite, but it would be nice if they'd put the schedule up so we could get to scheduling. Its already tuesday nite and no schedule.

About the bots, it better be the new bots. Its stupid to have a month of pre-season..
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

yea.. try to shedule faster plz.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

You shouldn't be sorry for asking, As usual the TWL ops aren't keeping us up to date.
          I mean jesus, its wednesday , can't you at least say if we're gonna do a 3rd preseason week or not? not to mention giving us the bot developing status, or god forbid the confrences.

Comment

Agreed. Its almost impossible to schedule games now. Like roi said its wednesday, by the time the schedule will be up it'll be thursday for some ppl, and that give like a day to negotiate. This is stupid to keep us not updated like this. Last week it was "the bots should be ready for the weekend but if not we'll use old bots" Now its a week later and no word on anything at all. Typical season i guess we should be use to this.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Sumpson> ?help Will there be another pre-season TWL match this weekend?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              (Bahamut <ER>)>Yeah, gonna test out the new bots this weekend.
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Well unless something changed from yesterday the last I heard there wasn't even going to be any games this weekend. Don't take it as the final say on it but that's what I heard.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Roi
                  You shouldn't be sorry for asking, As usual the TWL ops aren't keeping us up to date.
                  I mean jesus, its wednesday , can't you at least say if we're gonna do a 3rd preseason week or not? not to mention giving us the bot developing status, or god forbid the confrences.
                  agreed.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Then why the hell did we start TWL so soon if nothign was ready. This is like "ya here is ur doggy bisquit, WOOPS i pulled it away u can have it next week"

Get the bots done for this weekend instead of dickina round all the time. This is really stupid.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Agreed. Its almost impossible to schedule games now. Like roi said its wednesday, by the time the schedule will be up it'll be thursday for some ppl, and that give like a day to negotiate. This is stupid to keep us not updated like this. Last week it was "the bots should be ready for the weekend but if not we'll use old bots" Now its a week later and no word on anything at all. Typical season i guess we should be use to this.
                      If I remember correctly last year on Sunday around midnight or Monday in the morning the weekends score were usually taken down and the scheduling was already up.

Anyways, theres always things that won't be perfect.. an updated TWL History, Subs in the detailed games not showing, etc etc.

Comment

The sky is falling!
                        Sit down.
                        Stand up.
                        Walk into
                        The jaws of hell.
                        Anytime. Anytime.
                        We can wipe you out

Comment

Originally posted by code
                          If I remember correctly last year on Sunday around midnight or Monday in the morning the weekends score were usually taken down and the scheduling was already up.
                          Yeah... that's because during the regular season, the entire schedules are made up before the first week. The site automatically updated the listed games at midnight.
                          sdg

Comment

Sumpson, never trust bahanut, he's disturbed socially anyways..

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                              I hope thats not true. I dont care if its pre season or not, we shouldnt have a gap.
                              If the bots aren't ready, there is no point in trying to play another week with the shitpile bots we have now. During the 3PM games, the bots crashed about 3 times within 30 seconds of the games starting. Our TWLB game ended at 4PM and we had to use a beta version of the new TWL bots (which didn't crash at all, ran perfectly) but don't automatically update the TWL results database.

Waste of time to try another week of that garbage.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X