Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb Gossip

Hey now,
    Just want to let those who want to be in the know on whats crackin down on Rejected Baser street.

For you basing folks:

Some of you will recall Bullit, the shark of our first preseason match, and his eventual revelation of his true identity, the handler of pans himself, panhandler. And the return of the name Static Burn, most recently known as burnt, playing a solid starting role in the first two preseasoner's. One of a few elite players who stays on top his game by playing a lot of twd matches, in all 3 leagues. Well heres the zinger, both of them just switched over to a 3 league powerhouse, venom. Burnt's previous squad, under the name syndicate, as well as the home of the pan's attached-at-the-hip friend, PaulOakenfold. This leaves me, jackiechan>, and veloce to hold up with Baha. Basically we lost one of the players we were counting on to be major support this season. Secondly, a solid spider is knocked off, not that big a loss.

Now for the people who thought we might break 2:8,

static burn has left the building

ok discuss if you care, kthx
    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

that sucks
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

like omgzomgz did u caych the latest on rb gossip like omg omg you never heard its even on www.rbsquad.com this is really hot

Comment

Originally posted by concealed
        Secondly, a solid spider is knocked off, not that big a loss.

That's me... -_-

btw, is Rejected Baser"S".... spell it right, you're a RB oldie, you should know. :P
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

You shouldnt be too surprised, paul and pan will never be satisfied until they are together with each other. donno about burnt.
          Levs r gay.

Comment

Pan and I just really didn't want to actually work this season. Static Burn had ties from Elusive, and Code said it himself (or was it FF?), you could ask any of those Elusive guys to join up with the old crew, and they'd drop anything and do so. It was just a coincidence that both of those guys joined us from RB if any of you are thinking otherwise.

Comment

no acid, the spider was him (burnt)

also paul, i wasnt suggesting anything, just stating some facts.
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

I wasn't accusing you or anyone for that matter, just getting the word out.

Comment

not altogther shocking or anything, replacing a shark or a spider isn't really that hard, the only real issue is replacing someone whos an active part of the team in a leadership role. rb will be fine.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this belongs in Useless Crap
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                      I'm pretty sure this belongs in Useless Crap
                      hah! :grin:
                      -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                        replacing a shark or a spider isn't really that hard
                        yeah, just go to www.deathstarbattle.com go to DSB League go to Schedule Go to the Red Hawk, SaI ForcE, Bandidos, Old Bones past few games, go to the MVPs and teach them TW

gg

Comment

Ya the problem with alot of DSB players learning to spider is it takes some time. Alot of them are hard to get to stay in TW for a few weeks to actualy learn the ship. They keep going back to DSB and onl y play like a few games of base a day. Not to mention how hard it is for a newr guy to get picked in base. That added to how alot of the dsb'ers camp in spider to start. ITs not all that easy, u need some time

Thats a huge loss for RB tho especialy in TWLD. Venom improved some in Lb but not enough to win it.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Sucks for RB.. hang in there, new recruits will come.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

More important gossips come from dva, since they seem to be dissolved, hehe
                              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Working...
                              X