No announcement yet.

The upcoming matches f0 shiz -- Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats some very nice generalizing there Tobe. Just because we have two "known" laggers on the squad (Shiran and Roi) that also happen to be the captains, doesn't mean that the entire squad lags. You're extremely over exaggerating and making an ignorant assumption on an entire squad based on the latency of two players. Please get the facts straight before you make such statements. Thanks.

Comment

LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, demon, you said the exact same thing about shriek on the other forum. Just cuz mole who lags and anny lags doesnt mean our whole squad lags. The only time most of us ever get lag is when tw nears 500 people, which is the same for all of TW. So dont tell me to shut up, when you said the same thing, thx, sit.
      :yawn:

Comment

O.o

Mitch-
        "Sitting or standing while not lying down."

How do you sleep? :/

Comment

Trash talking is for sissies. Why don't you get some skills or stfu and gtfo, newbies...

Comment

Ummm... Tobe, as I said before. Get your facts straight. I've never said anything about Shriek lagging, you obviously have the wrong person. Im one of the few people that actually thinks the squad itself Shriek doesn't lag, just a few people on the squad do. I can guarantee you that i've never said anything about Shriek lagging. I would like to see my post from which you claim I said such things, but you won't find it because it doesn't exist. Hopefully there is a way you can look at the old forum so that I can prove it to you. Because I know for a fact you won't find anything where I said Shriek lags.

Please don't put words into my mouth stating things i've never said Tobe, I don't appreciate it. You obviously have the wrong guy here, or your just making things up so you don't look so bad being ignorant and all.

btw arrogance, nice sarcasm, or good job contradicting yourself. You pick.

Comment

Sarcasm? Contradiction? HE MEANT WHAT HE SAID DAMNIT. QUIT TRASHTALKING OR ARRO WILL GIVE U A RABBIT SMACKDOWN.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Oops

Oops, sorry Doom + Demon, I knew someone on doom had said that all of shriek lag , but im pretty sure now that it was Beatdown and I guess his attitude about things is one reason why he isnt on the squad anymore..

Comment

You don't get it Project, if he was serious then he was contradicting himself because he trash talked after he stated that "trashtalking is for sissies".

Btw Tobe, It's all good, apology accepted.
                  Last edited by demonfaze; 07-06-2002, 01:50 AM.

Comment

i think pro was continuing the sillyness.
                    you saddle brained tree hugger!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
                      newbies...
                      hahahahahahahhhahahhahaahaahhhhaahahaha

The day is mine!!!!
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Sarcasm + contradiction = silliness. That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Re: O.o

Originally posted by Tobe
                          Mitch-
                          "Sitting or standing while not lying down."

How do you sleep? :/
                          What are you, stupid?

It means that I am sitting or standing while I am not lying down.

Thus, I would be lying down for sleeping. Yet, to stay true to my signature I would not be sitting or standing.

Comment

Re: Re: O.o

Originally posted by Mitch

What are you, stupid?

It means that I am sitting or standing while I am not lying down.

Thus, I would be lying down for sleeping. Yet, to stay true to my signature I would not be sitting or standing.
                            Owned.
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Look at this.... 20+ teams in twld and lj.... man im so jealous.

Wishing something could be done to get it back to this.
                              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                                Look at this.... 20+ teams in twld and lj.... man im so jealous.

Wishing something could be done to get it back to this.
                                you could build 100+ actual spaceships for each league
                                afksry

Comment

Working...
                                X