Pathetic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adman
    i would like a 3rd round rematch with no lag?
    So would I. Playing games with that much lag tend to be kinda downers. There is no way to play elegently if you never know who is alive and who isn't.

Have fun, Jonas.

Comment

Well I don't care much about winning or loosing. I just happend not to like seeing from spec the terr go for roof and people not attaching so that my teammates wont get points. but GG anyway, it was fun as hell to play except the last game. You rocked and deserve the win you got
      Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

we didn't go to roof
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezo
          Well I don't care much about winning or loosing. I just happend not to like seeing from spec the terr go for roof and people not attaching so that my teammates wont get points. but GG anyway, it was fun as hell to play except the last game. You rocked and deserve the win you got
          ezo were we at the same game?
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

oh well, we didnt stop fighting we fought you in the fr just never tried to go in, and you would have done the same thing so stfu

Comment

<3
              TW Bot Developer
              TW Web Developer
              Friends> All I saw was arobas+
              Friends> It's like death

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

So would I. Playing games with that much lag tend to be kinda downers. There is no way to play elegently if you never know who is alive and who isn't.

Have fun, Jonas.
                In the lagfree game I was 88-55
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I was in spec for the first two rounds and i can say they were close games with A-S getting the upperhand especially in the first round. Though it was wrs turn to hold base the majority of the time in the second round. I didn't get to see the third round, but by the sound of it, it was a very close game (1k points) hehe.

Anyway gg AS, you got a well deserved win IMO.
                  And props to Diso. TWLB CUP WINARS!
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Ogre, We did not do the same thing. And we were in the same position. Read first post again.

Love the sarcasm brook, but get off your high horse. You gave Bigwig shit and an entire speech about how you've never quit a game when you were down (a few weeks ago). As if you were the quintessence of basing. Now you intentionally don't attack when the game is on the line. Please.

Its not about winning or losing this game, I could give a shit if you guys won by 20k in the third game. But when we bust our asses to get flag in dwindling moments of game, and you simply kill that effort by not attacking, its utter bullshit.

sohgorrofl WR assholes yeah right Kookie. Its ALLLLLL me. Peace for all my squadmates, but no respect from me.
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Jonazn to finland!

Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

uh actually brookus got killed in the last min after you got base and sent him down to the spawn, he went in side and we were pushed in there with 13 secs left and being shot at so take the lose and gg

Comment

generalizations, over-reactions, excuses. settle.

Comment

I watched third round after diso crushed us, nothing lame happened. you say you were in the same position with 4 minutes left in the second.. there's a big difference between 4 minutes and 1 minute. we all know that a full attack on base gives the opponent way more than 1000 points before it would ever be possible for you to take control, therefore, it would've been just handing over the match if they did that. brook already said you can have it, so there.. that's what you've got. it would've been the same thing if they attacked. WR get third. happy?
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

That was one kickass game, but I really didn't excpect AS to take full on charge into fr with 1k ahead and 1 minute less to go. They didn't do anything illegal imho, but I can understand WRs being pissed at the ending.
                              In these situations you have 2 choices (since hunting won't give you much):
                              -Attacking team: drop all 7 in lower, and just suicide with terr (which should justify the whole team sitting in lower not attacking - they have no terr (!) )
                              -Defending team: move all ppl to one side of fr (one shark on flag), and let the attackers freely enter the fr, and then duke it out in one final fr battle hopefully getting better points.

Anyway, gg all, great to watch.
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

In the lagfree game I was 88-55
                                I know not of this lagfree game you speak of.

Comment

Working...
                                X