• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Western Conference standings

4. Venom
    5. Disoblige
    Disoblige 15:00 - 12:55 Venom

Doesn't win between these squads count more than minutes for and against(time ratio)?
    Disoblige should be #4 and Venom #5.
    Last edited by JeBu; 03-14-2005, 09:24 AM.
    www.BasingCrew.com

No.
    Thats the way it has been all season. The +/- means more, which I also dont like that much, heh.
    Original Mambonian
    TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
    I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I thought we had this conversation b4 TWL started and i thought there was more ppl wanting head2head over +/-, but i guess either way is fine w/ me.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Head to head is better. That's the way the NFL is! $ And it seems to me, if there's a tie, and one of the squads beat the other.. that's the better squad. But it's a moot point now, at least til next season.
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Head to head is better because if Venom beat some squad (Teks for example) 15:00 to 35 seconds, that virtually +15 in their pocket. Regardless, Diso will come out on top in standings anyway. =)
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

2. Spastic
            5. Sk8

OMGG, what's this? we're behind spastic even though we just beat them!

Comment

So because Dice beat Disoblige and we beat Dice, where does that have us stand with 'head to head'? Keep it at +/-

Comment

I say we go back to the pyramid-format...at least it's...dynamic?

Comment

wasn't that twt?

twl had like, tiers or something?
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Zeimonster
                    2. Spastic
                    5. Sk8

OMGG, what's this? we're behind spastic even though we just beat them!
                    öööh :P ofcourse first goes win ratio then head2head i c u dont know much about sports :P

it should be
                    win ratio>head2head>time ratio
                    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      So because Dice beat Disoblige and we beat Dice, where does that have us stand with 'head to head'? Keep it at +/-
                      exactly, +/- is way better

Comment

the only way of solving this +- or headtohead problem is to have each squad play each other, aka 15 weeks.
                        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Seconded
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                            the only way of solving this +- or headtohead problem is to have each squad play each other, aka 15 weeks.
                            By the 15th week, no one will be playing Trench Wars anymore. Thanks Blizzard.

Comment

lol dice has 3:1 and both of you have 2:2 and you havent played head2head so then time ratio matters.

(btw when you use we you should use squadname cuz i had no idea where you are in right now)

win ratio > head2head > time ratio (if squads haven't played head2head ofcoruse then timeratio matters dammit ppl are stupid <_<
                              www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Working...
                              X