Underground: Worst hot or not ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground: Worst hot or not ever.

This nerd just sits here bashing squads he cant get into, its sad, and hes the idiot doing the "hot" section, stick to the point a little more. Also a person telling us whos "hot" in tw when he spends 95% of his time in pub. Go out and get some friends.

Thats a lot of bitterness
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Suddenly it all comes back to me why we kicked you the hell out of Siege
      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by DarK!!
        This nerd just sits here bashing squads he cant get into, its sad, and hes the idiot doing the "hot" section, stick to the point a little more. Also a person telling us whos "hot" in tw when he spends 95% of his time in pub. Go out and get some friends.
        you really are a faggot. bashing squads he cant get into? then you realize he is the fuckin leader of one of the coolest/most popular/most talented squads here. quit your bitchin you stupid fat kid.
        1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
        1:Jack Kiefer> 22
        1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

Originally posted by Decypha
          you really are a faggot. bashing squads he cant get into? then you realize he is the fuckin leader of one of the coolest/most popular/most talented squads here. quit your bitchin you stupid fat kid.
          I love you Decypha
          :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Already the best thread ever.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

That's my Decy.
              I can feel the love, hidden in his words...
              You're such a silly fooly dog Decy, silly boy.
              <hug>
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

From talking to Underground about Week 3 Hot section he said he was in a rush to write it and actually messed up a few facts in there, such as who got what score who sucked and who didn't. Sad thing is if he wants to post a rewrite, like he did almost the day after that went up he has to first send it to Wax, then wax has to get it coded right and get it posted by another staff member.

Comment

Originally posted by Decypha

he's the leader of a squad?
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

yeh the sk8er bois..

..she said see ya later boi

Comment

Is this a response from the hot or not from week3, that's like so old.

Comment

Originally posted by DarK!!
                        Image leeching. Warned -wadi
                        Last edited by wadi; 03-17-2005, 10:20 PM.
                        7:Barton> hi tats
                        7:Barton> still no smod?
                        7:Barton> :(
                        7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                        7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                        3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

"Trash talk"? -_-
                          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

I love ponch too, but come on.. that picture's been posted way too much on this and every other forum on the internet. just let it die.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Anduril you should see the all your base are belong to us video.

Comment

Working...
                              X