No announcement yet.

The next TWLB season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha, i think Paladen and cripples and every other squad that was in twlb could beat the floydians, good game son and play A-S i'll be there to laugh when they stomp you.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

If cripples could get there shit together (without it being packed in the rear end), they will be right up there with the basing 'powerhouses'. Some of the wickedest spiders in the game (Aprix, Arobast, Appleseed -fucking a bombers-), one of the laggiest javs in the game (DanyalDenyo), an old school god and a newly found talent in terr (Utopia,Mitch), and some fucking spit on ur burgers which are made up of cow shit anyways sharks (Louis, Magi, Hannes).

Floyds, I lol at you. All you new Floyd members, leave. They will NEVER kick ass in a match. Don't think you're the shit after beating Paladen and Stride, and call yourself top 5 in TW. Fucking beat Paladen and then beat Pallies the next week, THEN, call yourself #1 luckiest squad in TW. THEN, you can start learning how to base. I'll see you sunday if we decide to bother.

Wtfz is recruiting all the rising or declining talent. Should be interesting to see how they mesh together to work in the season. Looks like a scrappy priv basing team to me though :/
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Damn, it feels mighty good to start something. Look at 'em holler now.

Yes, I understand the concept of "scrimmage". Having something scheduled tends to guarantee more people show up. We got shut out of League by Crome and co. and have seen nothing but scrimmages. Hence my calling people out. I want your best shot, not some excuse afterword about how nobody was on or nobody cared/tried.. AS got third in the cup, they are the best we have played, no? I'd like to see them make an effort to get a accurate guage of where were at right now. TWD and then TWL is our focus. Then we'll get real matches..

As for the wabbitwants, I'm not arguing with you delinquents any more. Nor will I go through explaining facts to those who don't know better. If you really want to perform warmup duty for us, feel free, we should have 8 on an hour early. Can't say we'll care about what happens too much, except for a blue out maybe. Not only will it be "scrimmage" but "warmup" too. Seek us out, like I said.. and bring your Floyd banners too, that made my day. Really.

And I know its only been 12 hours since I posted, and not everyone is addicted to forum talk, but I still don't hear anyone that wasn't in the final four of the cup saying we'll come kick your ass, you arrogant noob. Like I said, bring it in the game, not here.
        We will be on every Sunday, league times..
        And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
        Racing around to come up behind you again
        The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
        Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

And floyds, you have also to remember that most of the twlb squads don't have as many members as you do, so we can't always get 8 online when we want

But at least I'm looking forward to kicking your ass
          Spiderline ftw

Comment

Let's be friends Gabraham. You and your entire #5 basing squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Depili
              And floyds, you have also to remember that most of the twlb squads don't have as many members as you do, so we can't always get 8 online when we want

Hah we have 24 members right and you roster is going to 27? so? you have more members.
              1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jargha

Hah we have 24 members right and you roster is going to 27? so? you have more members.
                26 skilled players, proj being the one that isn't

Comment

Anyway they have more members that was the point i think.
                  1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Yeah this is the reason why I love to be floyd, everyone loves to hate floyds.And i love to be hated, and now i can get 2 in prize of 1! Bring it on boys, open your heart to me! Pour it down! mmmmmmm, this makes me to go tru one more reset.

Then other business: Yeah theres only like 4 basing squads, and why is that? Wheres all the basing events..(yes, yes #mythrandir but thats for the ppl who already know how to base), wheres all the events for not so good ones? Pub?
                    Ppl cry that theres only 4 basing squads, but how in hell there could be more if everyone whos trying doesnt get any help from better ones, but instead faces hostility. In two years there will be only 2 basing squads: Rabbits and Diso. Hmmm, actually thats kinda cool, "Cold war" of trench wars..now, is Arrogance Lenin or J.F.K?

But really spread the basing, its fun.

--
                    YOU LOVE US. you love us. LOVE US.

Comment

This rivalry is gayer than Steve Urkel from Family Matters.

Comment

It's not a rivalry, it's just that everyone who plays public base hates the Floydians for the gay freq hopping LTing hoes they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Depili

Odd, we get attacked for never being able to get 8 on to practice in the past and now we have lots of people?

24 on the squadlist, 2 who are inactive, and Kitty and I play from the same comp... thats 21 Weve never been a big squad, and we never will.

..and one more I forgot before, we have scrimmage wins against,(in order of time):Stride, British Squad, Love(Goddess), Paladen, Melee(20 mins.), 2 more with Brit Sq(30 & 20), and last week Dekai(Zeus).
                          with only losses against wabbits and AS in the past few months. Everyone can see that there isn't much out there past the top four. Please stand up

Lets have some fun on Sunday

Comment

PLay Cripples play some actually established basing squads. Before you say you guys are going to be number 5.

Comment

you been talking to 'dem wabbits or what?

well, bring 7 of your buddys adman, do it in the game, talk is cheap. I'm sure we can find a quiet dark alley

Comment

Louis?.. you out there?

Cripples did look pretty good late season, we may be a little busy this weekend but next one is free.

Comment

Working...
                                X