Bailing on Squads in Trench Wars Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandagorian
    said they were going to be our starters? Your inactivity doesn't excuse you on giving up on Incuria
    Shit happens, we didn't want to stay, w/e.
    The fact that I was inactive made other sharks starters over me.

Comment

I can't help but think this thread is 2 months late... and yeah I hate those sharks who left Incuria too, bastards . Then again I really enjoy being on Pirates so it all works out B)
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

I hate people who leave the squad because they don't play in a certain league one week. "BOOHOO I DIND'T PLAY I'M GONNA GO JUMP ON THE FLAVOR OF WEEK SQUAD"
        oar> anyone in here good with math?
        Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
        Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

Hate them squadhoppers, really.
          sigpic
          What is even the elblow?

Comment

Oh and just to correct things, I personally didn't work very hard with you guys on the off season because I was pretty inactive, yet another reason I wasn't started. My leaving really should have had no impact on your season, since I shouldn't have been started anyways. So the whole bailing thing is a moot point since it theoretically shouldn't have had an impact.

Comment

emotional impact, paul.

Comment

I agree that it's unfortunate (especially if the person leaving is a terrier or a shark), but even though hopping may seem rampant, if we examine it a little closer you'll notice that the majority of TWL players don't hop. And usually most of the hopping is between just a few squads like Syne or RB or whatever.

If you look at most squads, they're pretty rock solid, whether it's a powerhouse like -f- or a less successful squad like WP, the majority of TWL squads and players are loyal.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Personally I'm glad that phren left incuria cause he is on P-Town squad now and nothing gonna make him leave us. FUCK OFF INCURIA!!!!!!
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    emotional impact, paul.
                    Fuck, I forgot I'm so popular and cool.

Comment

they fucking loved you, man. you were there everything. now they are alone and confused. what can life mean without paul-o

Comment

paul is really fucking awesome, for real.

pretty much the most memorable thing about my brief stint on incuria was talking, well listening mostly, to him over teamspeak. he's a fucking funny dude.

kudos and what not
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I even have a thread in Useless Crap that says Attn PaulOakenfold.

Comment

cry.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I can understand why Paul left, he gets burnt out on squads pretty fast so you shouldn't count on him. The rest of them, pick a squad before week 1 next season and stop fucking up smaller squads like Incuria.

I'll keep him off the board wadi.

Comment

I was on Incuria for a year, I wouldn't say I burnt out on it pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X