Bailing on Squads in Trench Wars Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar
    I can understand why Paul left, he gets burnt out on squads pretty fast so you shouldn't count on him. The rest of them, pick a squad before week 1 next season and stop fucking up smaller squads like Incuria.

I'll keep him off the board wadi.
    Lol...you don't have to be THAT serious, there is no correlation between Cops acting the way he is and who you are, despite being bros.

Wait...if we'd hire siblings of forum baddies to watch over their brothers/sisters, we wouldn't have to do anything!
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

on a brighter note, cops has been banned for 2 weeks. here's my visual interpretation of the situation.

this is me: :bye1:

this is wadi owning cops: :lock: olice:
      top 100 basers list

Comment

and this is cops returning a day from now: :zorro:

this is wadi, tired of eating shit: :chris:

and finally, the new and improved cops: :death:
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Personally, I don't really care that much about those who left Inc right before the season start. As long as people aren't giving me a piss-weak reason or none at all, I'll accept it.

Comment

Cops has been an upstanding member of the forum for a long time, with very few warnings over his time here. I'm pretty sure this won't have to escalate in to a permaban.

Comment

I'm not involved in this and Cops and I deal with things very different and I haven't even talked with him about this. I'm not looking to start shit with you Paul, I know how you deal with squads and this is you being the person you are so i'm not blaming you. People should clearly not perceive you differently when comes to squading like many incuria members have. I only said I would keep him off the board so Wadi didn't IP ban Cops, which would lock me out...

Comment

Just making sure:

I don't have a problem with pan, paul or phren jumping ship. They all had valid reasons and told us about them before actually leaving. -_-
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I can't believe Walliam Wallis isn't nasir, I am so devastated by my misjudgement.
                  ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

i realy like playing with pauloakenfold and panhandler. i think im gonna hop back to incuria so we can be a 3some again.
                    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Jesus Cops, its a game..chill out dude. It doesn't matter if Paul,Pan, and Phren were still around, you'd still be losing. Don't get mad at other people who leave, its their choice. Stop being selfish. If they think they can do better on another squad, then so be it. Again, the overall goal of TWL is to WIN. I guess that might not have anything to do with leaving..
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                        Jesus Cops, its a game..chill out dude. It doesn't matter if Paul,Pan, and Phren were still around, you'd still be losing. Don't get mad at other people who leave, its their choice. Stop being selfish. If they think they can do better on another squad, then so be it. Again, the overall goal of TWL is to WIN. I guess that might not have anything to do with leaving..
                        To be honest, I think Incuria's spiderline would be significantly better if it had bliz and me in it.
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

true, but that has nothing to do with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                            true, but that has nothing to do with you.
                            Except for the fact that I'm the Phrenitis they're talking about.
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                              I'm still waiting for a company that will punch people through their monitors.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                                To be honest, I think Incuria's spiderline would be significantly better if it had bliz and me in it.

Thats true, but even with u guys last year u werent all "that" good. U were alot better then incuria is nowdays but i dont think it would of made that much of a difference. There spiders arent there weakest point, its there sharks.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X