Twl All Star Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why there is no BC members in list??

Now some ppl who might have voted BC members maybe voted some other ppl alrdy example Leitz and NL>terminator are bought in TWLM pretty much.
    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
      why there is no BC members in list??

Now some ppl who might have voted BC members maybe voted some other ppl alrdy example Leitz and NL>terminator are bought in TWLM pretty much.

YOU GUYS CAn'T VOTE YOUR OWN TEAMMATES LOL READ THE RULES???
      revolt> my girl
      Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
      Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
      Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
      Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
      1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Thanks Shayde. It's cool.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

fucking retarted.. can't vote unless your in TWL? nothing against you shayde, juts gay cus i been waiting seasons for this since Epi started talking about it :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim

YOU GUYS CAn'T VOTE YOUR OWN TEAMMATES LOL READ THE RULES???
            tought i would atleast see them in list. why u kiddo use those stupid colors? + caps
            www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

edit: what golden said
              2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
              2:renzi> lol no
              2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Evul Fly
                edit: what golden said
                pfft.
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Theres a minimum amount of games needed to be played in order to be on the list(3 I think). So after next week there will probably me more people on the list. The voting will be up until 2 fridays from now. Then that weekend we will have some all-star events and a break from twl for that weekend(weekend after week 8).

Comment

Normally you vote for all stars after a league ?

Suggestion for next season:

How about a 'line-up of the week' in each division ? (like with the team of the month with soccer)
                    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                    Winner of TWT Melee
                    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                      OMFG man, fight the power! These sons of bitches are killing TWL. Damn schope, you tell it like it is in every thread. You know I really do think all these useless TWL staffers that never work or do anything should just be fired and you should be made TWL Op. Then shit would get done! Right?
                      That pretty stupid putting an all star vote atm when the site doesnt even show stats for played games. If you are a nerd, you come to twl forums and read all the stats/results thread every week. i dont give a shit and dont even know who other squads played last week. How can you vote at who is doing the best job without being able to see results/game stats and stuff.

seems you are the one wanting to be twl op. go do some good job for twl and ill shut up. what are you? an <ER> ? do you even host ? or answer help calls? do you like to do it ? you are the tipical example of a guy that join staff to get some recognition and prestige. And you know why ? because you need it.
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
                        Normally you vote for all stars after a league ?

Suggestion for next season:

How about a 'line-up of the week' in each division ? (like with the team of the month with soccer)
                        Along with Hot or Not Hot that would be pretty cool. Not that hard to have someone (or a group of ppl) picking a lineup.
                        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                        1:Vitja> afk
                        1:Underground> haha vit
                        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

twlb allstar

A:
                          brookus + 2 random sharks
                          5 most elite campers with ratio 5:1

B:
                          pure luck + 2 random sharks
                          another 5 most elite campers with ratio 5:1
                          2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                          2:renzi> lol no
                          2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                            That pretty stupid putting an all star vote atm when the site doesnt even show stats for played games. If you are a nerd, you come to twl forums and read all the stats/results thread every week. i dont give a shit and dont even know who other squads played last week. How can you vote at who is doing the best job without being able to see results/game stats and stuff.

seems you are the one wanting to be twl op. go do some good job for twl and ill shut up. what are you? an <ER> ? do you even host ? or answer help calls? do you like to do it ? you are the tipical example of a guy that join staff to get some recognition and prestige. And you know why ? because you need it.
                            For the last time, we had a few problems putting up stats and standing this week. If you think its a bad idea, then dont be apart of it. We arent TELLING you to vote on them, we are attempting to make TWL more fun. Bot problems up to this point have made things a bit difficult on us all. Unfortunately this is something that we dont have control over. We are doing our best to bring you a crash free/updated TWL season. Once again, if you dont like us bringing in new features for your enjoyment, dont use them.
                            4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                            Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                            1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

TWL Allstar thing is fun, but I think this is a kinda bad time to start the voting. For one thing, you have to have played 3 games in any particular ship to be even be allowed to play in the allstar thing, but we've only played 5 games so far (only 5 are recorded on the TWL site even though we've played 6). Should have left the voting until the very end of the season, like last time.
                              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                                fucking retarted.. can't vote unless your in TWL? nothing against you shayde, juts gay cus i been waiting seasons for this since Epi started talking about it :'(
                                Since I can't vote for my own squad and don't care enough to look into my competition I'll cast my votes however you want if you promise to stop whining for one full week.
                                Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                                Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                                Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X