TWBL Rules Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWBL Rules Questions

On the league site, under 10.2 Game Scoring and Results, subsection 10.21 – “If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 7-minutes, 30 seconds for and 15-minutes against (7:30-15:00), and the winning Squad will receive a score of 15-minutes for and 0-minutes against (15:00 - 0:00). Squads will be allowed to have a total of 2 forfeits per season. If that amount is exceeded, the Squad will be removed from participation in their respective league.”

1.) It appears in the league web site, under 'Schedule' section and the 'Standings' section that the times for forfeited games are listed as 15:00 and 0:00. It is kind of hard to determine if "the losing team will be given a score of 7-minutes, 30 seconds for and 15-minutes against (7:30-15:00), but might become a issue in calculating the tie-breakers in the standing?
    Last edited by Ephemeral; 04-25-2005, 12:50 PM.

Originally posted by Ephemeral
    On the league site, under 10.2 Game Scoring and Results, subsection 10.21 – “If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 7-minutes, 30 seconds for and 15-minutes against (7:30-15:00), and the winning Squad will receive a score of 15-minutes for and 0-minutes against (15:00 - 0:00). Squads will be allowed to have a total of 2 forfeits per season. If that amount is exceeded, the Squad will be removed from participation in their respective league.”

1.) It appears in the league web site, under 'Schedule' section and the 'Standings' section that the times for forfeited games are listed as 15:00 and 0:00. It is kind of hard to determine if "the losing team will be given a score of 7-minutes, 30 seconds for and 15-minutes against (7:30-15:00), but might become a issue in calculating the tie-breakers in the standing?
    I'd thought that someone had raised a question about this earlier at the start of the season, and that the times were switched around. The loser would get a score of (0-15) and the winner would get a score of (15-7:30). I believe that's how it is, the change just never made it to the rules page though...
    True quote from forums:
    Originally posted by Erathia
    and I agree with Abatis.
    True quote from ?go base:
    Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

Or maybe since it would just be confusing to have two scores posted they went 15:00-0:00 since that also makes it pretty clear that one squad forfeitted or else we played Spastic again.
      Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
      Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
      Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Yea, they just display the 15:00 - 0:00 but in actuality, the times are correct to each squad.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
        X