Nice scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice scheduling

pretty cool how simulate gets to play Dragon, Gantz, and Rejected basers in Cross Conference, while Rapid plays -f- Dragon and RB. pretty nice balance ther.

I think its great that rapid plays -f- cross confernece in twlj and twld.

I think it's great too. :up:
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
      pretty cool how simulate gets to play Dragon, Gantz, and Rejected basers in Cross Conference, while Rapid plays -f- Dragon and RB. pretty nice balance ther.

I think its great that rapid plays -f- cross confernece in twlj and twld.
      Go cut yourself now :grin:
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
        Go cut yourself now :grin:
        go get 2-10 against wp
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I don't understand, is there a problem with that, violence? I thought you pwned everyone and Rapid would win TWLD and TWLJ anyway. Who gives a fuck who you hit in regular season - GO FOR DA GOLD SON!!

Comment

u gotta beat everyone if u wanna dream of winning the league.
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

vio, don't u think it would have made more sense to complain about this at the beginning of the season instead of the end of regular season? i mean the games that have been played already can't be changed so whats the point?
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

it wouldn't have changed then so he woulda been complaining then and people woulda just said something like "crying before the season even started ROFLMAOOOOAOOOOLOLL"

can't have fair schedules in 10 game seasons though
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

well then what the hell is the whole friggin point of even starting this thread if nothing is gonna change?

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Vio, if you're the best then it shouldn't be a problem either way, right?

Rapid4TWLchamps
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

As I understand it, there is a formula based upon the pre-season rankings. So, #1 from Conf A plays #1, #4, #5, & #8 from Conf B for example (I just made those up). The idea is to give each team a balance. Obviously the pre-season rankings can't be perfect, so some squads end up getting tougher matchups than others.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

first of all, when i start a thread i dont think to myself "is ther a point of starting it". second of all one of my main objectives when starting a thread is to see how many people will get pissed off our start flaming. Third, I was just making the point that 2 teams in same conference, play 2 of the same cross conference games, but then one plays the best team in twl for the other game, while the other squad plays the worst squad in twl, i dont see how that is trying to balance anything, seems rigged to me.

Rapid is the best squad in trench wars, we have the most elite space warriors with the most experience and most skill of any squad ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
                          Rapid is the best squad in trench wars, we have the most elite space warriors with the most experience and most skill of any squad ever made.
                          lol i hope you were joking.

Comment

There was a formula, we didn't have the one from last year that Pusher made up because it was lost, but I made a new one and gave it to Pure_Luck, but I'm convinced somewhere down the road he got the numbers completely mixed up. Based on the numbers I gave P_L and the initial standings, in basing our crossover games were supposed to be vs Juice, Venom, Incuria as I looked at who all our crossover games would be against after coming up with the rankings, and remember that one for sure. Instead our crossover schedule ended up being Juice, Venom, Mambo. I didn't notice this until about week5, so I didn't mention it, but the cross-conference scheduling for one of the weeks definitely got fucked up.

There is no way that Simulate based on the original seedings and crossover system would get Dragon, Rejected Basers, and Gantz while Rapid would get Dragon, Rejected Basers and Final. Final was the preseason #1 seed in their conference and Gantz was the #6 or #7 seed in that conference. If you added up the ranks of the teams each team had to play against they added up to either 13 or 14. It's impossible that there would have been a disparity of 5 or 6 between the stenrgth of schedule of two squads. Most likely Simulate was supposed to play sk8 and not Gantz. Unfortunately I don't have the original preseason ranks or the crossover system saved, but I"m 99% positive Pure_Luck messed up somewhere in recording the numbers.

I suppose it's possible that I messed up somewhere, but that seems unlikely to me, I had it all written out in notepad and double checked all the numbers. Either he recorded 1 week completely wrong, or there was some miscommunication somewhere when I passed the numbers to him.

Obviously it's too late to fix, but if he has the preseason rankings still, as well as the crossover formula, we could see where it got fucked up.

Editops, I thought he said one played Dragon and the other played Final, when it was really one played Gantz and the other played Final. Same idea, but yeah that's even worse heh. Big fuckup somewhere, no way in hell that would have happened based on the formula I made.
                            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 04-26-2005, 05:30 PM.

Comment

ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X