No announcement yet.

Twl 8 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine. But then listing the name of the winner is redundant. So I'm only half stupid for being confused.

Comment

oh no- you're all stupid, honey
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
        Why do you put some games (2-1) and other games (1-2). Like for Pallies vs Ancients you put "Pallies (1-2)" but Sk8 vs Pirates you put "Pirates (2-1)." Does that mean you expect us to lose 1-2 or do you predict us to win 2-1 and just weren't consistent in the way you ordered your numbers? I assume the later.

As for Scoop's question. Diso finished the season 5-5. Rapid was 6-4. We were 5-4 with one makeup game to play (but diso had the +/- edge over us so if we lost to sk8 diso would have taken the 4th spot with the +/- tiebreaker). We won so we finished 6-4, and with the +/- advantage over Rapid. Putting us in 3rd and Rapid in 4th (both with 6-4 records) and Diso in 5th (with a 5-5 record). Plus diso lost to all 4 of the teams that finished above it, so I'd say the right 4 made playoffs.
        didnt see the games yesterday but gj.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
        X