Clear All

omgnoway!

Comment

Horny Elf = TelCat?
      omgnoway

Comment

Whos deez newbs
        1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

I personaly love the fact that I can sit on my computer and laff at all the funny named newbies that join squads like gantz. B)
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Hey

RB has been around longer than pirates, I suggest you show some respect. We have never complained about your recruitment and hoppers so if you would please do the same.

I'm sure the feature is for all TWL squads, and people other than you would like to use it...

Also in your screenshot I see Rejected Basers once, I won't yell at you for that because now the on the move page has a few more, but that is because we recently cleaned out our roster and a few left for another squad and we recruited what 2 people?

Just a few weeks ago Spastic axed like 8 people off of their roster, if you can deal with that, deal with us. Also I have never seen Warpath and Teks in the list excessively, stop trying to use every oppurtunity you can to show how much better you are than us non playoff makers.
            carpe diem

Comment

y ppl gettin so emotional?
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Were u talking to me ekko? did i say RB? or did i say GANTZ?
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                  RB has been around longer than pirates, I suggest you show some respect. We have never complained about your recruitment and hoppers so if you would please do the same.

I'm sure the feature is for all TWL squads, and people other than you would like to use it...

Also in your screenshot I see Rejected Basers once, I won't yell at you for that because now the on the move page has a few more, but that is because we recently cleaned out our roster and a few left for another squad and we recruited what 2 people?

Just a few weeks ago Spastic axed like 8 people off of their roster, if you can deal with that, deal with us. Also I have never seen Warpath and Teks in the list excessively, stop trying to use every oppurtunity you can to show how much better you are than us non playoff makers.

Wow... just wow...
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Yes Ekko, clearly the whole point of this post was to tell everyone that i think my squad is better than ReJeCtEd BaSeRs and GaNtZ...

the only reason i listed your squad was because it had tons of people in the "last 50 people to leave a squad" list at that time... i only put a screenshot of the top 50 to join a squad because it was the most spammed thing at the moment.

and as for "the hoppers on my squad" that you mentioned.... name 5 people who've left my squad in the past 5 months. we're the most stable squad in trench wars and have been for months... hell i'll make it easier for you, name 5 people to leave OR join us in 5 months... our roster stays the same for the most part these days.

but this post wasnt about stability of my squad or yours... it was just about cleaning up 1 section of the twl page ... if you read my original post, you might have noticed me saying i wasnt trying to insult anyones squad, but as soon as people notice my name is attached to a post everyone gets defensive.

obviously very few people agree with me (what a suprise) so just forget it.
                    Last edited by Awesome; 05-20-2005, 08:25 AM.

Comment

any publicity is good publicity.
                      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                      Azreal> LOloL
                      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i agree with you awes :grin:

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                          Yes Ekko, clearly the whole point of this post was to tell everyone that i think my squad is better than ReJeCtEd BaSeRs and GaNtZ...

the only reason i listed your squad was because it had tons of people in the "last 50 people to leave a squad" list at that time... i only put a screenshot of the top 50 to join a squad because it was the most spammed thing at the moment.

and as for "the hoppers on my squad" that you mentioned.... name 5 people who've left my squad in the past 5 months. we're the most stable squad in trench wars and have been for months... hell i'll make it easier for you, name 5 people to leave OR join us in 5 months... our roster stays the same for the most part these days.

but this post wasnt about stability of my squad or yours... it was just about cleaning up 1 section of the twl page ... if you read my original post, you might have noticed me saying i wasnt trying to insult anyones squad, but as soon as people notice my name is attached to a post everyone gets defensive.

obviously very few people agree with me (what a suprise) so just forget it.

Well I think it is, I'm sure you could have got your point across by e-mailing the TWL operators. (That probably wouldn't get anything done anyways because I still see Apts racist article up on the twl site, take it down I've sent 2 e-mails made a thread regarding it and complained in every third post I make on this forum, GOD)

Anyways, yes, you could have e-mailed them if you didn't want to insult anyone because you obviously knew by making it a thread you would insult someone.

I wasn't very clear I wasn't saying you had hoppers, I don't know if people on your squad hop, but if they did I would not care and it would not bother me.

Also "but as soon as people notice my name is attached to a post everyone gets defensive." I honestly don't remember who actually started this thread, I had to scroll down to see your name and the only thing that came to mind was that guy that was on staff once. Sorry for not having a secret hatred for you burning inside of me, just a general dislike for you creating such a pointless thread which in my opinion looks like it's welcoming people to flame you.
                          carpe diem

Comment

:fear:

Comment

looks like ekko has a sock full of bees
                              -Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X