Sk8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broly
    lol? dude you were celebrating over your win like some 5yr old kid. thats a form of bragging and you damn well know that.

hey we lost, big whoop. Did you see me celebrating like crazy that 2nd round where you lost? lol

kim, that whole thing with evasive and fizzy goes back way further behind that twlj game you lost so dont make it seem as if fizzy started this entire thing.
    If all evasive said was Bye Bye Sk8, I'm pretty sure you can't draw the conclusion that the fight was from way back when.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

kim, that whole thing with evasive and fizzy goes back way further behind that twlj game you lost so dont make it seem as if fizzy started this entire thing.
      nah it doesn't go back further than that, i never had anything against fizzy, hell i even bought him for twlm. but fizzy probably had a grudge against pirates or something

anyway, its stupid to make a big deal out of this.

Comment

But what's so horrible about kid kaos being happy of a win and celebrating it? I was content too, I just let it out IRL. :blink:
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Hell, even I was happy for pirates though, it's a good squad.. no shame in losing vs them.. I even celebrated it with Herc in a private arena afterwards :wub: OOOOH MAMA!
          Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
          Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
            Hell, even I was happy for pirates though, it's a good squad.. no shame in losing vs them.. I even celebrated it with Herc in a private arena afterwards :wub: OOOOH MAMA!
            AXED

Comment

after reading the log it just looks like deez and kk were fooling about, and that your a douche broly.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

lol borly was pissed after the ld?
                9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                4:Nimrook> No?
                4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                4:Akuun> ROFL
                4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

You might aswell be axed for that
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Hahaha $$$ Promoted to Sysop :greedy:
                    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

lol? dude you were celebrating over your win like some 5yr old kid. thats a form of bragging and you damn well know that.

hey we lost, big whoop. Did you see me celebrating like crazy that 2nd round where you lost? lol

I just think you are mad because you cant do tha THIZZLE DANCE! Like me and deez.
                      Last edited by Kid Kaos; 05-22-2005, 01:57 AM.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        I just think you are mad because you cant do tha THIZZLE DANCE! Like me and deez.
                        Imma invented the Thizzle Dance! I got the © on that Biatch, afk, thizzling
                        Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                        Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                        X