diCe'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by death row
    hey congrats to dice, real good in javs and in base all year long. hope to see you try and play in warbird next year. good season guys
    yea I think we are... I wanted them to try it this season, but whatever, cant complain when you win the 2 leagues you set out to win :P
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Congratulations to dice, whom i knew would win

and congrats to the runners up

Comment

Solid get on continuum hoe..
        And btw CONGRATS DiCe'D.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

triple crown next season. gg
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
            new Pallies
            but Pallies was funny :unsure:

Haven't seen a single game of TWL, but I bet you rocked. Congrats.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

First off I'd like to thank God, for making all this possible. I'd also like to thank my homies for haven faith in us. I'd also like to give a shout-out to my baby's daddy (megaman89) and my other baby's daddy (solid) I'd also like to thank the cape for giving me his spare change this morning so I could go to the store and buy a loaf of bread. Man that bread was awesome. Thank you a2m for not pressing charges. Thank herostar for being from canada and not a huge fag like that other canuck I know (evasive) Thank pure hatred for saying dice will choke in both LJ and LB matches. I'd also like to thank annul for simply being that hot piece of azn ass in dice chat. I'd like to thank my fellow bums, wbm, merce, and cig smoke. Thank you necro for not shutting up in red chat. Thank you mess for selling me drugs over the internet. I'd like to thank those fins Spikey and Kaw for sending me euro mail order brides. Thank you cent for having a hot sister. Thank you mikes for showing me that azns can infact be pimps (unlike nimrook ) Thanks duck for being the only form of poultry I know in the spaceship game. Thank you Cape's mom for the curry sauce. Thank you lit for showing me the proper way to be the whitest gangster ever :wub:. Eke, and Spawni won't even see this post but thanks anyways. Jarg thanks for starting this thread in which I thank everyone on dice. HLK thanks for choking (OMGOMGOG JK LOL) Omnifrog thanks for not being on in 10+ days, wait No fu for not being on. Thanks adman for spelling his nick as adman instead of adam... In closing thank you to all the squads we pwnorized in order to claim the title of TWLJ TWLB champs you may have lost to us but your still winners in my heart. (except if we totally crushed you, then you suck) In closing I'd also like to thank my doctor for telling me that rash is nothing to worry about...

Oh yeah where the hell is newt
              Last edited by hogo; 05-29-2005, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
                First off I'd like to thank God, for making all this possible. I'd also like to thank my homies for haven faith in us. I'd also like to give a shout-out to my baby's daddy (megaman89) and my other baby's daddy (solid) I'd also like to thank the cape for giving me his spare change this morning so I could go to the store and buy a loaf of bread. Man that bread was awesome. Thank you a2m for not pressing charges. Thank herostar for being from canada and not a huge fag like that other canuck I know (evasive) Thank pure hatred for saying dice will choke in both LJ and LB matches. I'd also like to thank annul for simply being that hot piece of azn ass in dice chat. I'd like to thank my fellow bums, wbm, merce, and cig smoke. Thank you necro for not shutting up in red chat. Thank you mess for selling me drugs over the internet. I'd like to thank those fins Spikey and Kaw for sending me euro mail order brides. Thank you cent for having a hot sister. Thank you mikes for showing me that azns can infact be pimps (unlike nimrook ) Thanks duck for being the only form of poultry I know in the spaceship game. Thank you Cape's mom for the curry sauce. Thank you lit for showing me the proper way to be the whitest gangster ever :wub:. Eke, and Spawni won't even see this post but thanks anyways. Jarg thanks for starting this thread in which I thank everyone on dice. HLK thanks for choking (OMGOMGOG JK LOL) Omnifrog thanks for not being on in 10+ days, wait No fu for not being on. Thanks adman for spelling his nick as adman instead of adam... In closing thank you to all the squads we pwnorized in order to claim the title of TWLJ TWLB champs you may have lost to us but your still winners in my heart. (except if we totally crushed you, then you suck) In closing I'd also like to thank my doctor for telling me that rash is nothing to worry about...

Oh yeah where the hell is newt

oO.. alot of thanks
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                  hey congrats to dice, real good in javs and in base all year long. hope to see you try and play in warbird next year. good season guys
                  hope to see you try to win it with us
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                    bunch of pussyfucks
                    Hogo you forgot to thank Exotic for carrying on the tradition of sk8 being sore losers. buncha nerds.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I love you hogo
                      JAMAL> if i was homeless, would wait by like mcdonalds then when i see fatFUK steal food n make a run for it

help: (Cape) (twbd2): i would like to nominate sol for sexist ZH ever

1:JAMAL> sum fuk says hi to me im like wtf, have hand on glock rdy to fire

1:Stabwound> big DICKS for me PLZ

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        Hogo you forgot to thank Exotic for carrying on the tradition of sk8 being sore losers. buncha nerds.
                        do you always have to mention sk8 in every single one of your posts? stop carrying it on you moron
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

My favorite part of the TWLB finals was when Cape lagged out... I figured -F-would take that game, but you guys came back.... Gj.
                          -Bubbles
                          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

np

Comment

lol you didn't even get to play in twld! What a lame double-crown!
                              Congratulations anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                                Obsessed.
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X