No announcement yet.

TWL Season 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it aint broken, dont fix it. We dont need new modifications. Just start the league, this game is boring without a real league.

Comment

I say we start the league on january 5th. BUT REALLY ON That date... like first week of gaming would be january 5th or whatever... that way no one will be stuck with playing during those big exams rush and everyone will probably be able to play...

I thought the last twl was cool but the playoffs were a lil late, i couldnt even get to watch one game.

Comment

so wait 6 months for a league and let tw fall to pieces? BRILLIANT
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          so wait 6 months for a league and let tw fall to pieces? BRILLIANT
          Guinness' lawyers will be contacting you shortly!
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Hiyo
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Perhaps you should remove some links like Articles who hasnt brought anything good ever since the site was made. I would also like to watch scores of squads from the past season in the TWL history book (starting from season 7 with syndicate I presume).
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

yeah the hot or not section was pretty messed up last time i checked
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I haven't thought through this idea very well, it's just off the top off my head.
                  We could have some sort of ongoing league like TWD but with the topteams.
                  The teams would be chosen by staff and put into 'divisions': lower and upper, with eight teams per division.

The teams would play eachother a total of two times, making sixteen matches. Matches would be played weekly or possibly twice a week. At the end of the season, two teams drop out. From upper to lower or from lower back to TWD. The winner would ofcourse be the team with the most points at the end of the season. The two best teams of lower would switch with the two worst of upper.

Kinda like a soccer season. One team dissolving wouldn't really be a very big problem, you ould just errase all the socres of the matches where that team played in. One squad dissolving is the maximum though?

I you're afraid for people to loose interest, maybe the teams could play eachother only once, making it seven weeks instead of 14.

Feeel free to reply with suggestions/things I didn't mention. I'm also sorry if this has already been poster or even hosted.
                  Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                    death row, seriously, do you expect cig smoke (or anyone), to learn how to code bots and then fix the problem? no..
                    Cig can do lots of different things... grrrrrr
                    :wub:
                    -Kawrae

Comment

I believe there is some proper person working on a site now.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I was thinking more of a late september/ early october starting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                          I was thinking more of a late september/ early october starting time.
                          Sounds good to me, Pure.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                            hey melvin
                            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                            (:3=

Comment

Great, it starts right when highschool does
                              1:Hydride> who we play next week
                              1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                              1:ReNdErED> gulp
                              1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                              1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                              1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                              1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                              1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                                IT'S GREEN FFS

5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X