Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twd/twl question...why so many resets

ok so the ladder reset...ok

but what's the point in reseting it yet again before twl or whatever. isn't a big argument of twl that they want squads to not dissolve? why reset the ladder again then a month before...all that happens is new squads spawn all over get 1200 points and go in twl then dissolve week 4....it makes no sense to constantly reset the ladder or use the ladder that resets so often for twl qualifacations....use a different system to qualify for twl or allow the ladder to run for more than a month for twl qualifacations so the top 16 or whatever is the actual top 16 in tw not just squads that were good for a month..let it run a few months
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

:yawn:
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

I think this reset is to test out the new site/TWSD, maybe, i dont know.

But also, TWL9 wont start awhile, so they could let this reset run for a month and then the next run for 2 months or whatever.
      k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Start TWL.. NOW!
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

The survival of the fittest
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

I've heard that there will still be one reset before TWL season 9. :fear:
            -Kawrae

Comment

Yeah, I agree completely with Pascone about too many twd resets. This should be the last reset to qualify for TWL.

Comment

I think this reset may have been due to the website change, when it was changed over individual records wern't recorded. Although, it's not that big of a deal (indiv. recs I mean).

Comment

yeah the argument isn't about the reset that just happened...fine

but the question is why is there another one again in like 2 months...let the ladder settle and be real
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

This has been said b4 every TWL season since TWD was used as the method to choose squads, yet it never seems to matter. We'll always reset the ladder a month b4 TWL and have 3 squads dropout midseason. Its a tradition by now.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

^ cig smoke speaks the truth, but didnt only 2 squads drop out last year? oh yea pallies, tsk tsk pallies
                      Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                      X