I am God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broly
    How the hell did i dedicate my online persona to japanese cartoons? ITS A FUCKING NAME. Seriously, hop off with your bullshit cause you sound like a preteen kid randomly calling other people nerds with hardly any proof. To call someone a nerd based on the same game you play is pretty sad, you just labeled yourself a hypocrite.
    he never said he wasn't a nerd...
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

well then its just blatantly stupid to call me a nerd if he is one lol
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

It takes one to know one
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

How the hell did i dedicate my online persona to japanese cartoons? ITS A FUCKING NAME. Seriously, hop off with your bullshit cause you sound like a preteen kid randomly calling other people nerds with hardly any proof. To call someone a nerd based on the same game you play is pretty sad, you just labeled yourself a hypocrite.
          I think theres more than enough proof on this forum to back up my accusation of you being a nerd
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

and shutup adman :P
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I Rest My Case!
              For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit.

Comment

Busted
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

THIS RELIGIOUS BANTER IS KIND OF A DRAG
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                    I think theres more than enough proof on this forum to back up my accusation of you being a nerd
                    lol, right, good one

keep responding with anything that comes up in your peanut shaped brain
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

lol, right, good one

keep responding with anything that comes up in your peanut shaped brain
                      I think you made his point even stronger with this post.

Comment

scary post :fear:
                        Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                        Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                        Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                        Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                        Glide> so i made one

Comment

i think you need to get banned again
                          Girl if it's alright,
                          100%.

Comment

suck it gaya

Comment

where u been mikes5515548413?
                              Girl if it's alright,
                              100%.

Comment