Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bicycle
    Well disoblige squadron will be basing their whole strategy for all 3 leagues around our star player, Burzum <ZH>.

I have just been informed that he retired and we are now going to squad dissolve. However we still have the three league veteran Phrenitis to hopefully carry us to Indigo Plateau. He'll act as our Blastoise for all 3 leagues, being able to take out both fire and grass opponents thus being our best player.

Da1 is our other clutch player hence making him Zapdos. Although he's incredibly nerdy and gay like a bird, he is not susceptible to lightning unlike other birds because in fact, he is a lightning warrior. He's kind of our sneaky snake that slithers his way through enemy lines then CE's them to death.

With Blastoise and Zapdos, we don't really need much else, but we have more. Displaced is the teams Wobuffet, being a complete dumbass and never knowing when to come out of his pokeball. He is untamed and not very good at anything but still manages to kill people due to their sympathy for him. It's a good strategy for him and his gamepad.

With the recent departure of the two other legendary birds (sleepy weasel (moltres) and randedl (articuno)) to Ameriblige, Euroblige is stuck in a situation seeing as how we need a fire pokemon. For this we look to Deprecate (Vulpix). Although not the strongest of the fire breed, he is certainly capable of getting 5 kills and 10 deaths, which is enough considering we have Blastoise who gets at least 30 per game. Vulpix is hoping to evolve soon into a teaming Ninetales, but that is unlikely to happen since he has no fellow fire pokemon to team with.

Our final pilot is Bellsprout (bram). Bellsprout has shown a lot of potential with its vine whip and sleep powder attacks but other pokemon have told us that those don't work as well at Indigo Plateua. Like Vulpix, he's hoping to evolve into Weepingbell and possible Victribell so he may help the team more. Professor Oak has told us that once he learns Solarbeam he will help our team much more.
    Lol bike, you saved my year with that one

BTW: Yours truly, blastoise, helped vulpix evolve yesterday, by feeding him a fire crystal. We're looking pretty good for the season.

BTW2: I'd rather be Lapras, if I got to choose!
    Last edited by Miku19; 02-19-2006, 09:59 AM.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

• I'd rather be dragonite, or maybe even charizard :P
      1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhagoro
        Because I believe you guys have high possibility of NOT making it though there is still a good chance you guys will. TWD isn't the same as TWL. Can't judge everything from TWD. So I'm simply stating that you guys will be fighting for the last 2 spots. I don't believe you guys will fare better then the squads I listed above (under playoffs) in TWL
        o well your wrong :wacko:
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Why do you keep making predictions for TWLD squads to make TWL when TWL itself isnt even going to make it :grin:
          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
          Winner of TWT Melee
          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Well disoblige squadron will be basing their whole strategy for all 3 leagues around our star player, Burzum <ZH>.

I have just been informed that he retired and we are now going to squad dissolve. However we still have the three league veteran Phrenitis to hopefully carry us to Indigo Plateau. He'll act as our Blastoise for all 3 leagues, being able to take out both fire and grass opponents thus being our best player.

Da1 is our other clutch player hence making him Zapdos. Although he's incredibly nerdy and gay like a bird, he is not susceptible to lightning unlike other birds because in fact, he is a lightning warrior. He's kind of our sneaky snake that slithers his way through enemy lines then CE's them to death.

With Blastoise and Zapdos, we don't really need much else, but we have more. Displaced is the teams Wobuffet, being a complete dumbass and never knowing when to come out of his pokeball. He is untamed and not very good at anything but still manages to kill people due to their sympathy for him. It's a good strategy for him and his gamepad.

With the recent departure of the two other legendary birds (sleepy weasel (moltres) and randedl (articuno)) to Ameriblige, Euroblige is stuck in a situation seeing as how we need a fire pokemon. For this we look to Deprecate (Vulpix). Although not the strongest of the fire breed, he is certainly capable of getting 5 kills and 10 deaths, which is enough considering we have Blastoise who gets at least 30 per game. Vulpix is hoping to evolve soon into a teaming Ninetales, but that is unlikely to happen since he has no fellow fire pokemon to team with.

Our final pilot is Bellsprout (bram). Bellsprout has shown a lot of potential with its vine whip and sleep powder attacks but other pokemon have told us that those don't work as well at Indigo Plateua. Like Vulpix, he's hoping to evolve into Weepingbell and possible Victribell so he may help the team more. Professor Oak has told us that once he learns Solarbeam he will help our team much more.

MetalKid's dream squad!

Comment

I forgot to add that I'm Mewtwo but Euroblige hasn't beaten the Elite 4 yet at Indigo Plateua so they don't understand my powers. But once they go into the forbidden dungeon or whatever that place is called I think I'll replace some newbie that never evolved.
              1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

I forgot to add that I'm Mewtwo but Euroblige hasn't beaten the Elite 4 yet at Indigo Plateua so they don't understand my powers. But once they go into the forbidden dungeon or whatever that place is called I think I'll replace some newbie that never evolved.
                it's called the cerulean cave

kthx

Comment

• i guess Grapevine is in too... now that we jus hit #1 mark... we'll sit in spec 24/7... wait until twld qualifications r announced...

Comment

• This game aint worth waiting anymore, count me out. Good luck everyone coming TWL and after.
                    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                    Winner of TWT Melee
                    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• You guys are looking strong right now. Good to see the real GV tearing shit up again.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Grapevine is weak just like the Ukraine.
                        1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

• Originally posted by PH
                          You guys are looking strong right now. Good to see the real GV tearing shit up again.

ummm... every remake gv gets worse and worse and worse and worse.... picture the energizer bunny
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So this one's worse than the one "Bad-Boy" put together?

Yeah, it's going to be hard to perform on the level of older GVs, but I'm not going to count them out, especially as weak as LD is looking right now.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by PH
                              So this one's worse than the one "Bad-Boy" put together?

Yeah, it's going to be hard to perform on the level of older GVs, but I'm not going to count them out, especially as weak as LD is looking right now.
                              LD is not looking weak. This is the first time i seen ld being equal. There is no one squad that is the powerhouse, there alot of squads that can beat each other. I'll even give it to heavy, they can beat some squads. I doubt this twl there will be a squad going 10-0.

Comment

• There will ALWAYS be a squad getting more than 8 wins in regular season. That's just the way TWLD is.
                                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                                3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                                X